Adding teams to a league

Does anyone know how I can go about adding more teams into a league with the editor? I would like to change the danish premier league from 12 teams to 16 and of course make teams play each other only twice. i have of course tried googling this and playing with the editor myself but I haven't had any joy.

Thanks for any help you can give :)

I think that the existing competitions are hard coded, so your only option would be to create a new identical league and delete the danish one (if you can), but I'm really not sure.

The editors hideaway of the forum would probably be the best place to ask, although it looks like they don't really answer very much

Thanks, I have looked through there and posted but it has just been dead and no replies in a week or so :/ Thanks for the help, I will do like you said, if I am creating a new league do you know how I set prize money and tv revenues for the league?

I don't know very much about the editor I'm afraid, I just remember reading somewhere that the structure of the existing leagues was hard-coded. But I wouldn't say with 100% certainty, as whoever I read it from might not have necessarily been right.

Make sure to backup your DB before you delete anything!

Archived