HELP! I can't play Germany league for 13.3.1 database!!

I need help here. right after I updated to the current transfer update patch, I tried to start new game save but unfortunately I couldn't!! The tick box for Germany league is grey and there's error for Italian league. Any idea how to fix this???

I already did that. I did not tick the editor file box at all and I tried again and again but still I get the same outcome.The Germany league is greyed and there's an error icon besides Italian league box. I'll try to delete the old editor database first and will let you guys know later.

You might need to tick the 'change' box when selecting the databse & then untick the files when the game directs you to the select edited files screen.

The only time I had such an error was when trying to use someones custom transfer updates before the official release. I had an error icon as apparently it screwed with the amount of teams in numerous leagues, making them unplayable. All I did was go to users/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/editor data and delete my custom changes. Worked fine after that. I assume that or something similar is the case here. If the actual game database knackered even 1% of peoples games who didn't use any outside data or their own edit, the forums would be in worse disarray than ever right about now :D

for the old database patch yup I did. Made few changes. Do I have to delete edited league 1st??

Any changes you had made for the older database are not valid with the new database. So if you are choosing database 13.3 and yours editor file it's normal to happen those errors.

You might need to tick the 'change' box when selecting the databse & then untick the files when the game directs you to the select edited files screen.

Thanks Barside for your tips. Finally I able to start new game after I followed your tips and not to forget..thanks to others too!!

Archived