Any way to know if one uses FMRTE on FM13?

Hi, so I am playing a multiplayer game with two other persons in FM2013. My friend (which also happens to be the host) suddenly went from a zero to a hero when he was just about to get fired and haven't lost a match since. I find this fairly odd since he has never had any real success before now, and I might think he is cheating with FMRTE perhaps.

So my question is, is it any way to find out if a player uses FMRTE? I know you can check if he has edited alot of players etc, but he is not dumb and is probably very careful so I or my other friend won't notice.

That's a problem. If he is cheating, then he is very careful. Maybe he has chanced the hidden attributes, which is impossible to spot.

milnerpoint, I would, but I have put so much time and effort in my team on that save and really want to continue playing, so that's why I want to find out if he cheats or not. If he isnt I want to keep playing.

If there is no way to tell if he cheats, ask him to send you the saved game at the end of the season and you host it for the following season. Then let your other friend host it for the next season after that. If that's even possible? At least that way you'll see if a pattern emerges with him winning everything while he's host, and nothing when he's not.

Archived