Where the balls are all the wonderkids?

Since the day the game was release i've been trying to find out where on a players profile it tells me if a player is a wonderkid. I've looked everywhere but have yet to find it. I keep getting news items telling me that Mario Gotze, the wonderkid, is progressing well or injured (mostly injured) but trying to actually find the page where it tells me this is impossible!

Either it isn't there or i'm being a total tard.

Please, please, please make it the latter, i'd rather be a tard than for it to no longer exist!

Hi Bradley, Neil I have found this. Look at Stephen El Shaarawy click on his name this will bring his info up now at the bottom click on the View Personal Details tab and it opens up is profile which will show positional abillities and in the top right corner you will see Wonderkid hope this helps......

Hi Bradley, Neil I have found this. Look at Stephen El Shaarawy click on his name this will bring his info up now at the bottom click on the View Personal Details tab and it opens up is profile which will show positional abillities and in the top right corner you will see Wonderkid hope this helps......

Aaah, thanks!

I spent ages looking for it with no luck! At least i feel a bit less stupid knowing that Neil didn't know it was there either :lol:

Archived