Staff contract negotiations still brutal

just started renewing my staff contracts and they are still as bad as last years:

ie coach on £600 and i offer new contract even though finances aren't great he wants £900,my next offer £650 to his £825 and i then offer £650 again and he goes im tired off and you don't give this £825 he will cut the contract negotiations.

That is just one example several similar wanting huge rises.

Player contracts i've no problem.

Don't usually have my staff asking for big rises unless I've gone say from the Championship to the PL. He compromised, you compromised, but when he said no to £650 and you then offered the same again, he was likely to say "you just offered me that and I said no, so either offer me more or there's no point carrying on".

that was just one example,i offered different contracts to staff and most want big pay increases doesnt matter the figures but percentage wise way off.

Doesnt matter what league or division like last year they want big increases.

Player contracts are far easier.

I have just got Glasgow Rangers all the way up to the SPL and all of my Staff want double if not treble their currant wages(one even asking for 9k a week that were on 2k) is this not a bug? Shouldn't you be able to say "we simply can not afford it" as I can't offer any of them what they want or what I want, they will end up being released and then sit in the unemployed section and even after a few months still will want the crazy money they were asking for......

Bug or no bug?

I have just got Glasgow Rangers all the way up to the SPL and all of my Staff want double if not treble their currant wages(one even asking for 9k a week that were on 2k) is this not a bug? Shouldn't you be able to say "we simply can not afford it" as I can't offer any of them what they want or what I want, they will end up being released and then sit in the unemployed section and even after a few months still will want the crazy money they were asking for......

Bug or no bug?

Same team but just a coincidence, it was the same as last years with staff wanting huge rises 9 times out of 10,didnt matter what club,division or country NOT A BUG for me.

Player contracts are far easier.

If you have examples and save games please do take the time to raise them in our transfers/contracts bugs forum here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/298-Transfers-Contracts-and-Responsibilities

Thanks.

Do you play the game because i would be amazed if you hadnt noticed if you do.

Of course at different levels is slightly pulled in:

£600 now ,you try to renew he will ask for £800-£900

£3000 now,you try to renew he will ask for £4500 or maybe a touch heavier.

they are just 2 similar examples

just the same as last years for me,but not a game breaker just tiresome.

One last thing in this years version the staff are more volatile,most often after 3 different offers they sort of give an Ultimatum(screen with speech) goes yellow you better give this or negotiations are off i offcourse dont and voila he cuts off negotiations.

Also could you look into why the free agents I go for want 20k and upwards and then go and sign for someone for 6.5k, case in point was Billy Sharp who Southampton released from a 24.5k contract and I offered 12.5k and then 2 weeks later he is at Leeds on 6.5 a week!!!

This isn't the first time as transfers are the same, Celtic bought a guy called Ryan for 125k when I had offered 150k and bonuses but Hamilton wanted 220k from me.

Archived