FM13: From the cold of Norway and beyond

djclark boy30

images.jpg

I tried to find some great background information about this club, but I really couldn't. Os Turn Fotballgruppe

squad, a bunch of amuters looking to make it in football.

stadium looks ok for this standard football

Facilities - we pretty much have nothing.

transfers and budjets - things look alright, but I have a tendency to ruin that.

Game Setup

've only loaded the norwegian leagues (down to the lowest division), but I've added players from top clubs, internationals and national reputation to bump up the database without giving too much bias to any particular league/country.I'll consider adding more leagues if I start spotting gaps in this later on during my career.

My Aims

The last time I tried a game like this i got bit board very easy but hopefully i will not get board with it as i plan to stick to this save, What I'm really hoping for is a long term game, This is also being played as my grundo challenge for this year too.

my profile

Profile one

Personal information

first season expectations

the board want me to avoid relegation the first season and told the i feel we can manage that.

Os Turn Fotballgruppe - Norwegian Second Division Group 3 - 2013/14

With a squad of mostly part timers i had to try find few decent players in to try and help the squad avoid relegation.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We had a poor season but we had a winning streak of about 5 or 6 games witch i think helped us avoid relegation only just though.

Norwegian Cup - I had no interest in this competition and rotated the squad, which didn't go too well.

Squad - we've had poor squad the goalkeeper inarticalor was rubbish.

transfer money- I did not really have much here but i tryd my best to get the players i wanted and they did ok.

Transfers - A wanted to bring in few players to try and bolster the dquad a bit...

Key Player Profiles:

Victor Solsvik - top scorer looking forward for next season hope he dose well.

Håvard Lægreid - like i said the no1 choice goalkeeper and he was shocking hope to get bit more from him.

Steffen Skaatan- probably our best player, had a good season.

Adrian Kampli- played in most the games this season was quite impressd with him.

Ørjan Davanger Torsnes - had a superb season this lad can play defence and up front.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Norwegian Second Division Group 3   11th

Next Season

This season was a relegation battling season and we did really good to avoid it but hopefully next season we can make an improvement.

pre season report

Media Prediction: 13th

Expectations: avoid relegation

Wage Bill:-729 /w

transfer Budget:1.56 k

Season Ticket Holders: 154

Season Ticket Price:51 pounds

Ticket price: 7 pounds.

this season i have decided i am going to try and develop some of the younger players and here they are.

Tom Frode Winther midfilder all ready showing sings of being good player.

Marvin Kiefer bought in the main squad as think he could be really good this season.

Pre season results

Schedule only had one win all pre season think this is going to be a long hard season for us.

mid season report

Nearly a perfect season so far we have been on a 12 game unbeeten record at the minute. we been comeback kings too this season for some reason as well.

The young star:

Adrian Kampli winger is playing really well so far hope it continues.

player development

thi guy Marvin Kiefer one player i wanted to try develop this season and hes played ok so far.

Leauge Table this is what the leauge looks like so far.

form Table this is what the leauge looks like so far.

Os Turn Fotballgruppe - Norwegian Second Division Group 3 - 2014/5

This season was a joy we went on a twelve game unbeaten run and think that helped us finish where we did.

League Table

League Positions Graph.

as you can see our form was fairly good this season which was a joy but still room for improvement.

Norwegian Cup - I had no interest in this competition and rotated the squad, which didn't go too well.

Squad - we've had solid season this season and think theres a bit more room for improvement

transfer money- I did not really have much here but i tryd my best to get the players i wanted and they did ok.

Transfers - bought in one or two players that helped the squad depth and helping rebuild the squad as well.

Key Player Profiles:

Belsti Dessalegn - top scorer released by Fyllingsdalen and had really good season.

Mathias Paulsen - new no one goalkeeper had fairly good season but expect better from him next year.

Adrian Kampli- only 19 and was awsome to watch his passing was a joy too.

Øyvind Andersen - had a superb seasonpace down the wing and crossing class.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15   Norwegian Second Division Group 3   2nd

Next Season

This season was an improvement from the team was good so i hoping for maybe a decent cup run or something, and squad rotating to.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii267/ace25/EuropeanadventureChallenge13/images.jpg[/img]

Preseason Update

Board Expectations

Norwegian Second Division Group 3- stay clear of relegation

media expectations- 8th /14

[url="OsTurnFotballgruppe_SquadPlayers-1.png"]squad

my first choice goalkeeper at times i wish he wasent but hes good player . looks really strong this season looking forward to the new campaign to try new formation with them to.

key players

Mathias Paulsen my first choice goalkeeper at times i wish he wasent but hes good player .

Adrian Kampli player who im trying to develope into a good player.

Victor Solsvik this season so far he trying to force him self in my first team and doing really good so far .

Os Turn Fotballgruppe - Norwegian Second Division Group 3 - 2015/6

This season was a bit weird one we were in top half table almost all season we hit bit bad form near the end but we ended up finishing in a good position.

League Table

League Positions Graph.

Norwegian Cup - I had bit interest in this this year and wanted to do well.

Squad - we've had solid season this season and think there's a bit more room for improvement

Finances- I Had bit money to spend on players but never wanted to as want to try improve youth system at club.

Transfers - bought in one or two players that helped the squad depth and i released a few to try reduce the wage bill.

Key Player Profiles:

Victor Solsvik - top scorer was on fire this season.

Mathias Paulsen - was brilliant this season was a joy to watch.

Adrian Kampli-hes improved a hell of a lot this season again will be looking to try a new position for him in midfield.

Kristoffer Kvam - ever present at back was solid.

Career Overview

2015/16   Norwegian Second Division Group 3   5th

Next Season

This season was an bit disappointing at the end of it we need to be bit more have to constant at the back and stop letting stupid goals in.

• 2 weeks later...

Mid Season update

Started off really bad for us this season do not know why, we have only won three games so far this season players are starting to get upset and wanting to move away and some of my better players are injured and squad is not big a nuff to change the squad in games so i had to use some of my youth team as replacements.

results

as you can see results we started of with a 1-0 against jerv then we went to vard and got beat 4-1, got beat by algrad 2-1 to

players that have played well so far are

Jarle Soslashrensen looks ok for this standard football at this point of the season can he keep it up we shall see.

Morten Dahldecided to give him a chance in few games after first choice keeper got hurt.

Adrian Kampligets better every season what can i say.

hope i can turn our poor start into a decent Finnish this season but im thinking of leaving the club at end of season.

Os Turn Fotballgruppe - Norwegian Second Division Group 3 - 2016/17

This season was always going to be tough one as told boar was leaving and thought players would be unhappy and not playing and they did that, we were relegated,

League Table

League Positions Graph.

Norwegian Cup - I had bit interest in this this year and wanted to do well and we reached the 4th round of it.

Squad - we've had solid squad and the players were getting upset at the fact i was being angry with them at the way they were playing in games.

Finances- I had no money yet again and this time we were done for.

Transfers - bought in one or two players that helped the squad and trying to rebuild.

Key Player Profiles:

Jarle Soslashrensen - top scorer was on fire this season.

Adrian Kampli - was brilliant this season was a joy to watch.

Belsti Dessalegn- a bit better this season was ok in some games.

Jan Otto Assersen - ever present in the midfiled.

Career Overview

2015/16   Norwegian Second Division Group 3   5th
2016/17   Norwegian Second Division Group 3   14th

Next Season

This season was an bit disappointing at the end of it we need to be bit more have to constant at the back and stop letting stupid goals in. with us getting relegated will be looking for a new club.

Enkoumlpings_SK.png

Enköpings SK have made former manager of Os Turn Fotballgruppe on a one year deal.

here is bit information about Enköpings SK thanks to Wikipedia

Background

real life info

Since their foundation on 2 March 1914 Enköpings SK has participated mainly in the middle and upper divisions of the Swedish football league system. Their best period has been over the last decade with 6 seasons in the Superettan and one in the Allsvenskan in 2003. Following consecutive demotions in 2008 and 2009 the club currently plays in Division 2 Norra Svealand which is the fourth tier of Swedish football.[2] They play their home matches at the Enavallen in Enköping.[3]

Enköpings SK are affiliated to the Upplands Fotbollförbund.[4]

general information

stadium ment to hold 6000 and 1000 seated.

squad looks decent lets see if i can rebuild it into a promotion winning team.

Finances looks ok for this standard of football.

aims

try and rebuild the squad get new staff in and get moral up.

Mid Season report 2017-18

been a few days since i posted that i took over Enköpings SK, been really busy at work with the Christmas period, the season started of ok i guess picked up a few wins after changing formation for first time in this save seams to be working so far we were relegated to the Swedish Second Division North Svealand before i took charge so my main aim was to try get club back on track and try sort the mess out.

this is current table think were doing ok but would like to see bit of improvement. we are currently on good form at the minute time will tell lets hope so.

Best Players

Just to give you an idea of the standard of players I am dealing with here are some of Enköpings SK best players:

Gustaf Persson (GK) - Probably Enköpings SK best goalkeeper problem he lets to many late goals in.

David Yarar (Left back) - The best defender at the club currently on loan from Väsby United.

Joel Rajalakso (Winger) He has been really good so far this season like really pleased with him.

Filmon Cronelöv (ST) - not a striker but retaining im as one and hes doing ok.

Enköpings SK - Swedish Second Division North Svealand - 2017/18

i took over Enköpings SK, the were relegated last season and there main aim was try and push for promotion or challenge for the league. i told the board that i would win the league and we did just that we were class

League Table

League Positions Graph.

SwwedishCup - I had no intrest in this as knew wouldt win it

Squad - we've had solid squad and the players were gettingused to the way i wanted to play and seamed to work.

Finances- I some money witch i want to save try and improve the squad bit later on.

Transfers - bought in few players who i thought would help the squad.

Key Player Profiles:

Linus Bylin - top scorer was on fire this season.

Filmon Cronelöv - was brilliant this season was a joy to watch.

Philip Olofsson- center half had good season for us.

Henrik Olsson - ever present in the midfield not his natural position to.

Career Overview

Season  club                            League                    country          Position        Achievements
2013/14  Os Turn Fotballgruppe   Norwegian Second Division Group 3  Norway      11th
2014/15  Os Turn Fotballgruppe  Norwegian Second Division Group 3   Norway      2nd
2015/16  Os Turn Fotballgruppe   Norwegian Second Division Group 3  Norway      5th
2016/17  Os Turn Fotballgruppe  Norwegian Second Division Group 3  Norway      14th
2017/18  Enköpings              Swedish Second Division North Svealand Sweden      1st Promotion

Next Season

After this season Promotion avoid relegation is just whats in ordered for next season. buy few decent players in and we should be ok.

Preseason

Media Prediction: 11Th out of 14th

Expectations: Avoid Relegation

Wage Budget: £5,63k p/w

Wage Bill: £ 2,922

Ticket price: £10

Season Ticket Holders: 113

Season Ticket Price: £70

Already have a youth player who I want to develop this season

Patrik Andersson a left back looks solid player for his age.

Friendlies

We have not played any just yet as i been rebuilding the club trying to mount a relegation battle.

• 3 weeks later...

Enköpings SK - Swedish first Division North Svealand - 2018/19

After last season promotion to first division north our main goal was to avoid relegation and at first sights i thought we would struggle.we managed to pull our season around late on and finished in top half table.

League Table

League Positions Graph.

SwwedishCup - I had no interest in this as knew would t win it.

Squad - we've had solid squad and the players were getting used to the way i wanted to play and seamed to work yet again this season was joy.

Finances- I some money on wages so i could get better players in witch helped us a lot.

Transfers - had bit clear out of all the dead wood got better players in.

Key Player Profiles:

Adem Kücükgöl - top scorer was on fire this season.

Filmon Cronelöv - was brilliant this season yet again was a joy to watch.

Kevin Almroth- first full season at this level and was class.

Joel Rajalakso - he had a solid season this season was class..

Career Overview

Season  club                            League                    country          Position        Achievements
2013/14  Os Turn Fotballgruppe   Norwegian Second Division Group 3  Norway      11th
2014/15  Os Turn Fotballgruppe  Norwegian Second Division Group 3   Norway      2nd
2015/16  Os Turn Fotballgruppe   Norwegian Second Division Group 3  Norway      5th
2016/17  Os Turn Fotballgruppe  Norwegian Second Division Group 3  Norway      14th
2017/18  Enköpings              Swedish Second Division North Svealand Sweden      1st Promotion
2018/19 Enköpings              Swedish first Division North Svealand Sweden     5th 

Next Season

after avoiding relegation aims are to try and do one better and win a cu this season coming.

Ha cheers dj. He's still alive and well! I miss him from my old saves, he still looks half decent too.

Good first season in the first division by the way.:thup:

was bit hard at the start of the this season hopefully might be a bit better next season and yeah rember reading your saves are you not doing a thread this year

• 2 weeks later...

2019/20 preseason report

So after last season strong Finnish i have told the board that we will avoid relegation and challenge for some cup competitions this season, with the squad looking in good shape and ready to go for the new season here are few players that i think will have a big factor in where we will Finnish this season.

Filmon Croneloumlv - had poor season last season hope dose better this time around.

Joel Rajalakso -quality player wanted by the bigger clubs glad to have kept a hold of him

Simon Svensson -full back looks decent player lets see how he gets on.

Archived