Failed Changes

Toronto Blizzard

Has anyone experienced a situation where the editor indicates that there are failed changes, but when you look at every single entry that has had more than one change to it, you can't find a single one?

This morning, when I shut down the editor I had no failed changes for people. When I loaded it up this afternoon (after being notified that Steam had updated the editor) I had four. I've looked at every entry and every change has a success checkmark next to it.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!!

Oh, and another thing: among the person changes that showed up in my search were four or five Greek journalists that I'd never created.

Does anyone have any idea on why this has happened? My biggest concern is that I went from zero failed club changes to 350 and I'm not enthused about going through 30,000 changes to find the failed ones.

Failed changes are easily corrected as failed change just means the attempted change in the changes list did not take, if you repeat it then it will 9/10 work. To remove the failed change just delete the change in the change list.

Failed changes are very misunderstood as they are not explained in the editor!

I loaded the new database, Poyns, so I suspect that's where the failed changes have come from. It's just that when I go to the changes, none of them are listed as failed, so I wouldn't even know which ones to attempt to make again.

I have the same problem, I can't find any record of failures, despite them being there in bright red.

I'm getting the same errors, coming up with it saying the error is on line 54604 which after searching turns out to be a </record> after a three sub-league competition. I've tried running the game under the old database, but still with the same problem, any clues or ways to figure out how to solve the problem? Ta

If there aren't too many changes, I suppose the best thing would be to re-do all of the changes under the new database, while opening a thread in the editor's bugs forum.

Archived