[FM12] Poland by Macdab55

macdab55

So I am half-way through the Klasa C as I did 10 sub-divisions from Malopolskie and 2 from Dolnoslaskie. So I have left to do are 3 sub-divisions from Dolnoslaskie, 4 from Podkarpackie another 4 from Slaskie and 1 from Lubuskie so I think I should finish this tomorrow.

Do you have an estimated date of when you will be finished? Also will the team TS Koszarawa 1910 Żywiec be in the game? I used to live in Zywiec :) great work by the way.

My estimated date of realise would be around end of April but not too sure about this and they should be in a game as they are in Klasa Okregowa.

I seriously have no idea.

Ok then fair enough. Have you tested the download that you have a little further up the page? For some reason when i try to use it it crashes my FM, just wanna know if this is only happening to me or others too? Or do you think it is because FM has been updated since you posted it?

I guess it highly depends on that, what other files do you use. I seriously doubt, if it works properly with leagues, where new teams (or players) were added. If there are only rules added, without teams/players, I guess it should work...

Ok then fair enough. Have you tested the download that you have a little further up the page? For some reason when i try to use it it crashes my FM, just wanna know if this is only happening to me or others too? Or do you think it is because FM has been updated since you posted it?

No sorry I haven't tested it.

Also I finally finished every league and sub-division.

No sorry I haven't tested it.

Also I finally finished every league and sub-division.

Oh nice work mate! So by the looks of the first post you just have to add the players, will that be a big job? How are you getting all the information? From my experience Polish Football has next to no information about it online.

I guess now he'll be adding the regional divisions' boundaries. And I think, it would be good to release the beta file after it's done (without players added) - when I play in higher divisions, I really don't care a lot about if players' names in the lowest ones are correct, as long as the overall abilities, cup structure and better transfer market (it really helps!) work as they should. And adding players for I suppose nearly 2000 teams, could last next few months - and all of us would like to start playing and test the file soon ;)

By the way, you have a very good information online at www.90minut.pl, and for a lot of teams (not all, though) you can search at the site of the Polish FA (http://www.pzpn.pl/index.php/zpn/list//1) - divided by a region.

So I tried to recreate the original regional cups but I am not sure how to do that so what I am gonna do instead will be that there will be 16 regional cups (1 for each voivodeship) where all divisions (from IV to Klasa B (and C in some voivodeships) because I am not sure how to seperate III liga) from Voivodeship will be playing. Then the winner will be playing in preliminary round of Polish Cup next season.

I got my information from 90minut.pl which is great site with loads of information about Polish leauges.

And for players I was thinking about only adding players for III liga.

Don't add any players. Everyone who would want to play with real names in lower league can add them for himself. Just league structure for version 1.0 Then You can think about adding some players. ;)

So I tried to recreate the original regional cups but I am not sure how to do that so what I am gonna do instead will be that there will be 16 regional cups (1 for each voivodeship) where all divisions (from IV to Klasa B (and C in some voivodeships) because I am not sure how to seperate III liga) from Voivodeship will be playing. Then the winner will be playing in preliminary round of Polish Cup next season.

Have You tried to add teams directly to the cup?

W edytorze jest opcja dodania konkretnej drużyny do konkretnego pucharu. W rubryce pucharu w zakładce ogólny ramce zespoły klikasz na wstążkę i wybierasz opcję wybierz konkretny zespół. ;)

Don't add any players. Everyone who would want to play with real names in lower league can add them for himself. Just league structure for version 1.0 Then You can think about adding some players. ;)

Have You tried to add teams directly to the cup?

W edytorze jest opcja dodania konkretnej drużyny do konkretnego pucharu. W rubryce pucharu w zakładce ogólny ramce zespoły klikasz na wstążkę i wybierasz opcję wybierz konkretny zespół. ;)

I will try to add to the cups like you said. And also I wanted to add legend like Bogdan Głąbicki.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some possible ideas, but at my PC they didn't help till now:

1. Both Canal+ and Legia II have their league set as "Ekstraklasa" (as for top division of non-playable countries) - this may cause some problems

2. In regional cups some teams are put simply with their names (in the 1st season it should be no problem, but later - what if, for example, one of these teams gets promoted to 1st or 2nd division, where it plays at the Puchar Polski normally, it still will be chosen for regional cup, will be able to win it, and to enter the Puchar Polski twice one season).

3. In the general rules (I think, for Ekstraklasa), where you set the match rules, one of the fields from the list is not set, but the number of players is.

At the moment these are things which look suspicious for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe all of us should start asking in the bug topis, where this issue is reported? If they see, how big the interest is, maybe they will find out some solution :)?

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived