Barney Butterball

Over Land and Sea

1,000 posts in this topic

:( Thats a shame! It happens - time to move on and show them what a bad desicion they made!

Gutted, i'll be back :D

Going for Beijing?

Edit: Take that as a yes.

There the only club that offered me a job :( I was front runner in a few.

Still probably a bit of a step down.

A major step down unfortunately. But hopefully be able to win a few trophies and get my career back on track.

Yes, lucky I have the National Keeper :D

That's good, I remember someone was doing China and considering that rule a frustration as China weren't awash with good keepers.

Good luck in the CSL mate. And maybe you might win some league titles and an ACL title while you're there!

Transfer Window Sale

:(

30kx6xd.jpg

314wdwo.jpg

My best player departs. Hopefully with the transfer window still open I can find a decent replacement.

Good luck with Beijing :). To bad Yan Lianhzong decided to leave, I'm sure he would have fired you to the title.

EDIT : Looks like your still in with a good shot despite his departure.

Well done on the Super League win. Great run of form towards the end there :thup:

Congrats Barney, Whats the plan now?

I love it out here, and the foods good to. :D

I'm going to have my crack at the Champions League, there's going to be some tough teams in there from South Korea, Saudi Arabia and Japan.

Gratz Barney, now go win the ACL. :cool:

Cheers rancer, still in the cup, 1/4 finals at the moment, but the top 3 sides in China are there aswell.

Yay, you got it after all.

Very tight finish, to win the league on goal difference is harsh, but i'm not complaining. :D

CFA Cup Final

Guangzhou vs Beijing

317f96v.jpg

It wasn't to be, Guangzhou are by far the best Chinese team and looking at my head to head post it shows. Out played out classed.

Roll on the Champions League campaign and next season.

CSL All-Star Game 2017

2lukpk.jpg

A horrible bug in this game has spoilt my save in my eyes, the All-Star team never picked a goalkeeper. I tried to pick a semi weaken team to keep the score down, but it wasn't to be.

175u9s.jpg

I fill dirty to win like this, the worst part was to come next thinking that it's a one off game and it won't matter.

Until this......

x23rmf.jpg

I don't this is the first version of FM where the CSL All-Stars never picked a GK....

I don't this is the first version of FM where the CSL All-Stars never picked a GK....

Why would that happen though rancer ?, my first goal was after 10 seconds. We took the kick off and my player shot, the keeper wasn't even in goal. :thdn:

Why would that happen though rancer ?, my first goal was after 10 seconds. We took the kick off and my player shot, the keeper wasn't even in goal. :thdn:

I'm not sure, it could be a bug. The CSL All-Stars aren't the only bugged All-Star team in the game. The MLS All-Stars have the weirdest selections ever, including one player who managed to play 1 game all season with a 5.4 match rating...

I'm not sure, it could be a bug. The CSL All-Stars aren't the only bugged All-Star team in the game. The MLS All-Stars have the weirdest selections ever, including one player who managed to play 1 game all season with a 5.4 match rating...

:D Oh well I can't do anything about it now.