Mr. Rayo - a flat 4-3-3

Formation:

formationk.jpg

Pitch size: I usually pick standard. Mostly because I don't know if it makes any big difference and standard is the safe bet.

Match prep: team blend, avage workeload.

Players I look for:

Full backs - Typical wing backs like Dani Alves or Maicon.

Dc - Strong and fast like Chiellini or Phil Jones

Mc - Good ball winner like Essien or Mascherano

Mc(rl) - Creative playmakers like Xavi or Fábregas

Fc - "The false nine" Creative and good finisher like Messi, Aguero or Zlatan

Fc(rl) Fast dribbler and good finisher like Torres or David Villa

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?652rjolxbz2w80h

Here are some results:

coventryvtottenhamsplit.jpg

fulhamvcoventryinformat.jpg

newcastlevcoventryinfor.jpg

Nice mate! about time you posted your tactic :)

iirc: Pitch Size is standard, Match Prep. is Team Blend with an average workload.

And FYI mate I'm still doing great with Boca and now even Depor is doing fine with your tactic :)

I rly like the changes to the FB's mentality and it seems to create more scoring chances without giving too much away in the back, I got a 1-1 draw away to RM with depor I have won 7 out of 8 games so far with your new tactic.

And Boca has only lost one game so far to Sao Paulo in the Copa Lib.

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to our meetings in next seasons PML :)

/Sul

teamtalk.jpg

I believe team blend to be extremely important. Once my team blend get really high I get really good results like the ones in my original post.

My squad:

squadbb.jpg

This is by far the original Coventry squad. It's from a network game with 3 friends. We gave all player clubs £25 mill at the start of season 2. This explains the many new faces in Coventry :)

dear sir i test frnech ligue 1 i made lot of 1- or 0-0

do you use OI ?

what should i change during the last 15 minutes if i neeed a goal thanks

I don't use OIs. I usually sub a striker for another striker if they can't seem to score. In my experience the tactic will create a good amount of chances per game but if your strikers aren't good enough you will suffer. I had a slight problem scoring but then brought Gameiro into the squad and it help.

How blended is your squad?

Won my first game away at Wolves 6-2 with this tactic.

Looked very shaky though as we conceeded 2 and my goalkeepers rating was still 9.2.

I'll continue to use and hopefully we shore up at the back as the team become more fluid with the tactic

Must say this is probably the most consistant tactic I've used in this forum. Very good upfront and still good at the back. Getting a lot of very solid performances, while looking back at the season (almost at the end now) my team was always very very shaky with *Mourinho's counter attacking 4231deep*, Mr Hough's Final Tactic For FM11 and Brobs17 Ultimate V3 Rarely 4-1-2-3 11.3 (considered 3 of the best around...)

I like this tactic a lot, and its the best I have tried in this game. It does seem like team blend is very important, but I changed team in the middle of a season, and yet Fiorentina (my new team) did extremely well, with the 5 new players I bought. I highly recommend this tactic.

LBOW

Archived