ANNOUNCEMENT: Steven Fraser (SFraser) - Has sadly died.

I've just got my finger out and bought FM2012. I thought to myself as I was loading the game onto my laptop, "I'll have to go on theforum and see what tactic's are about (because I am lazy!) and to also see what SFraser was saying...

I am in total shock. What awful news.

I didn't interact with him personally, but like so many others I just sat and read what he was saying.

As has been said before, his threads completely changed the way I played FM. I have been playing the game since CM days and for me, it was just about buying as many "well known" players as possible and surely I would win everything! From his explanations on what each staff role entailed, to building from the "bottom up" with regards to investing in your youth team, I will always play the game the "SFraser" way.

Anyway, RIP SFraser, and my thoughts are with Stacie and the rest of the family.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I realy dont know how I ended up here but when I saw this news and I was deeply sadened.

I took a break form FM and the forums so I missed this news initially.

I would just like to say that I learned more about this game and how to play it from SF than I ever did from any manual.

My thoughts are with the family and friends.

RIP mate.

Archived