!.m.!

Coentrao missing

8 posts in this topic

So basically in my game Fabio Coentrao isn't in it. I find this really weird i have England, holland, germany, france, spain, italy, argerntina, australlia, america, and south africa loaded on a small database. But i thought a player such as himself should be included, there are plenty of worse players in Benfica that have been included in my database, i find it strange that an international has been left out.

I never usually notice players that are missing but should be in. Though on my game I've signed Sven Bender, and his twin brother isn't in the game!

If you are viewing in player search list, dont forget to untike the "Filter the unrealistic players" from the filter option.

there are plenty of worse players in Benfica that have been included in my database, i find it strange that an international has been left out.

He's already looked in Benfica's team and Coentrao isn't there.

He is indeed in mine. I have Large databse on with nations England, italy, Spain, France, Germany, Scotland, Holland & Australia in my game. Main league only (Premier Leagues). So I am thinking the database size is the reason why

I had the same problem. I was on the small database setting. Changing to Medium and hey presto... there he was.