Training facilities - Adequate

Youth facilities - Basic

Media Prediction - 17th (20 teams)

Goals for the season:

• Top half finish
  • Build squad

Dinamo Bryansk

DinamoBryanskBadge.png

With an average squad I wanted to bring in some experienced footballers particularly a top striker capable of scoring goals for us. Some new faces would do our club good and give us a chance of getting into the top half of the table this season. To do that we need some scouts to find some players. With a rubbish youth system and no youth prospects we aren't going to be looking for any youth this season. I plan to play a 4-4-2 with an overload like instruction against teams I can beat, and probably a 4-4-2 counter attack type with 2 holding midfielders against better teams. In both the formations I intend to play with wingers which will knock balls into the box to a target man that i need to sign.

As seen here, our expectations are not high and we have over half the the wage budget to give to our new players(even boring getting rid of half of them).

Pre-season results

vs Dinamo Moscow Reserves

vs Korona Kielce

vs CSKA Moscow Reserves

All in all its been a good pre-season although I'm rather gutted both my centre backs will be out between 2 and 3 months. Might need some more backup.

Here is the current transfers in/out, I'll post their profiles soon, there's 2 or 3 youth players in and all the rest are experienced starters. Need them to tutor the kids and right now due to the tiny squad I have (as no player wishes to sign for my club, not even the ones who are worse than others at my club). Two of my scouts are in Russia while the other is in Czech Republic.

Next report will be halfway through the season.

Select :thup:

Anyone else having trouble writing messages in threads? (As in scrolling up and down in the message) :confused:

Dinamo Bryansk

DinamoBryanskBadge.png

2010-2011 Season Update 1 - March

March saw us with games against Khimki, Krasnodar, Ural and Volgar. With four expected losses it would be hard to pick up some points, but being predicted at 17th would mean that we would need to pick up as many points as possible from these games. March came with an injury crisis, with injuries to Romaschenko our captain and left midfielder, Escobar our starting centre back, Tursunov the young right midfielder. With a previous injury to Yefimov, another centre back, our defence would be fragile this month.

March results

vs Khimki (6th- Media Prediction)

vs Krasnodar (8th- Media Prediction)

vs Ural (5th- Media Prediction)

vs Volgar (10th- Media Prediction)

With those results our fixture list left us like this. Which leaves us in this position in the league.

A little dissapointed on the loss against Volgar, I think we deserved a point there. Also rather annoyed at the fact that I can't field any more than three foreign players at a time, might need to ship off some of our foreign players who are unable to start as they are on higher wages than the rest of the squad. Need to find an afiiliate club soon and get some loans in. Scouts are rubbish suggesting players that aren't better than my reserves... Hopefully the month of April can give us a few wins and boost us up the league.

Some questions to the followers:

Want me to give links of my players?

Any formations/tactics you'd recommend?

What position do you think I'll finish in?

Select

Dinamo Bryansk

DinamoBryanskBadge.png

2010-2011 Season Update 2 - April

Six games in 30 days was going to be tiring on the legs so the squad would need rotating as much as possible but still remain stong for every game. With a prediction of 5 losses and 1 draw, I wasn't going to get my hopes up. I planned to get a win and three draws in these set of games. We are sitting in 15th place, one above the relegation zone, and I really didn't want my first season to end with a relegation so I hoping for top performances from our players.

April Results

vs Shinnik (2nd Media Prediction)

vs Avangard Kursk (18th Media Prediction)

vs SKA Khabarovsk (15th Media Prediction)

vs Irtysh Omsk (20th Media Prediciton)

vs Kuban (1st Media Prediction)

vs Nizhniy Novgorod (13th Media Prediction)

3 Wins, 1 Loss and 2 Draws left us in a healthy league position and higher than I expected. 7th and 5 points clear from the relegation zone. Im sorry but I forgot to take a screenshot, but I will surely give you a screenshot at the end of May. I am very happy with our performances as a team although I am concerned at the lack of depth in my team. Next transfer windows will surely see a few faces out, to improve the wages. At the same time key positions which need an extra experienced player are at goalkeeper, left back, center midfield and forwards.

May update will be up tonight UK time aswell as a players profile update.

Select

Archived