FM11 - Cyprus League Project

Hershie

It's here.

I started trying to do this in FM10 and, about 11 months after I started, it's in a fit state to release. I've put a ridiculous amount of effort trying to research this, often using unusual sources (facebook especially) and, with my limited knowledge of Greek, it's been a massive challenge. Hopefully now it's worth it.

-----------------

Cypriot League down to level 6

This contains:

- Marfin Laiki League

- B Katagoria

- C Katagoria

- D Katagoria

- Coca Cola Cup

- C&D Division Cup

- LTV Super Cup

- All other things (awards/media etc) from the last version

+ STOK level 5+6, including:

- AOKNEL

- APOESP

- EPEL

- EPOL

- EPOPL

- OPN SEK

- PAAOK

- PAO

- POAL

- POASP

- POEL

- POEPA

and their relevent cup competitions.

-----------------

Possible issues:

- Still no fully-functioning split/playoff in the Marfin Laiki

- Imperfect financial model

- There is a minor issue with relegation from D. Teams relegated without a regional league set will go into one randomly, with the team bottom of said league the season before being randomly moved around. The earlier issue of all being moved is fixed however.

- Squad registration isn't 100% perfect

- Youth setup is guessed/approximated

- AOKNEL B' and EPOL B2 and C are not included due to a lack of present information. :(

- Some regional data has been guessed approximated:

- STOK to level D promotion playoff may not be fully accurate compared to reality

- Cup competitions have been guessed on the basis of little info

- Possibly inaccurate fixture dates and times

- Finances are unknown and guessed. Most teams do not have a sponsor set, so I've tried to compensate. Might need to set them in future, but we shall see.

There is a major lack of club information at the lower levels but I've done my best. If anyone has ANY information on most of the clubs, please let me know.

This is far from a final release, so please give me honest feedback and I'll try to do what I can to improve things. I'm away for the next month (after Thursday) and promised myself I'd have something working and released by then.

DOWNLOAD

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you. A lot of the fails are due to past merges with old builds and with my FM10 stuff that may have caused a few issues. I'm fixing or deleting them when I can, but any drawn to my attention will be sorted asap. The other issue I'm not sure where it's come from, but I'll try and fix it.I know there are quite a few data duplicates lurking and in need of a fix too.I'm home from Brazil next week so I'll get to work then. Let me know of any more issues :thup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to ask, are the stats of the players as realistic as you could make them, and have you researched any of the players properly?

I can't decide whether to start a game in Cyprus or San Marino, so i think i'm gonna go with whichever is more realistic

• 2 months later...
Hi Hershie!

I hope you're good and enjoying FM 12! I am and I've started with Anorthosis! :)

I'm just checking 2 see if u will be doing the kits for the Marfin Laiki League for this season?

Mario

Glad you're enjoying it. I will be, and have created most so far. I'm just waiting on a couple of kits being worn (as I can't seem to find photos anywhere) and then it'll be ready for release.

I think it's pretty much only the Aris, Achna and Nea Salamis away kits I'm waiting on actually.

Xc9QS.png

Can you upload this again somewhere? thanks!

sadly I don't have this available (to my knowledge) right now :(

• 7 years later...

Archived