Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

I also propose managers that are talking to each other either bold the name of the person or the club name at the beginning of the post to make the forum a little more readable for people as we still need around 10 more people and we dont want them put off by a load of unreadable nonsense!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe if he was 15 years younger you might have a deal but i think i will stick with Rooney at the moment Thanks

Im sure toon_balmy could edit his age to 18, and also edit is attributes to make him a million times better than Rooney, who did nothing at the world cup!

I think we should also have a new thread so that toon could edit first post with new rules, chairmen and so.

I second this but make sure to credit Ollie with the idea and start as it would not be fair to hi to totally leave him out

Im sure toon_balmy could edit his age to 18, and also edit is attributes to make him a million times better than Rooney, who did nothing at the world cup!

Lol if you could get him to do that i would happily pay £30 million for him but i think that might be against the rules of the game!!

toon_balmy, can I see Blackburn's finance screen so that I can see where I can cut back, is it possible to get a loan from the bank to help ease finances, or morgagte Ewood Park, anything to raise money?

you can take a lon and ill add it on to your other loan how much you want ??

toon_balmy I do like your idea of offering more realistic wages etc. could you give me an indication of what wages I should put my current set of players up to, it also, means that us chairmen also need to keep a firm eye on the finances!!!

I didn't do this when i went 11 million in the red

you can have 25 million none of this can go towards your transfer this just to keep your club from going bust

thats fine, i just said 45 because i didnt know what the maximum would be, and i feel that by having the maximum loan possible would help, how long is left on the loan?

when the next transfer open ill give you all tips on whos the est youngsters what you think about that ??

brilliant idea, if any one signs a youngster i take it they wouldn't need to put him on the same sort of wages as a senior?

But how do we decide who would get him as everyone is going to be after the best ones. Maybe if you tell us about the best ones in England and which club they are at but dont tell any one the potential of them just post some screen shots or something like that and maybe a selection from around the world but throw in some players that are never going to be stars and just post up the screen shots. and then people have the chance to bid like we did with the free agents at the beginning of the game

But how do we decide who would get him as everyone is going to be after the best ones. Maybe if you tell us about the best ones in England and which club they are at but dont tell any one the potential of them just post some screen shots or something like that and maybe a selection from around the world but throw in some players that are never going to be stars and just post up the screen shots. and then people have the chance to bid like we did with the free agents at the beginning of the game

i meant the foreign ones two transfers a year and if you do sign them then its a rist because if they dont play then they dont get better or they could be flops like dyer and bramble who were the next best thing in england and aint going to tell you there stats so it will be in a random order

Archived