FM10 - Ivan Tomecak

FjollFan

Did a search but didn't find another thread so feel free do delete this if there already exists one.

Any one have had any experience with this guy?

o5w1n7.png

Wikipedia claims that he is "the next Srna" and "the croatian Cafu" so I suppose there has to be some talent.

And by looking on the stats he seems like a insane speedball that with some better technique could turn into a monster on the right flank.

I havent done any real investigation on his price but i would guess that he is quite cheap in the first season.

It's Tomecak, or Tomečak in Croatian.

Great player, one of my favourite Dinamo players, tried hard to get him to join Rangers but he couldn't get a WP, should cost around 1 mil at the start...

Looks good for a mid-table side tbh, don't like some of his defensive atts though. Any idea how much he'd go for at the start of the game?

He likes the number 10 i think.

10 for Tackling

10 for Marking

10 for Concentration

10 for Position

10 for Decisions

10 for Heading

and a 11 for Composure. :p

Looks good for a mid-table side tbh, don't like some of his defensive atts though. Any idea how much he'd go for at the start of the game?

Just lost a battle for him to Olympiakos in the second season for £4mil so he should be a bit cheaper in the first season

Archived