SI STAFF !!! This is getting ridiculous

I understand you must have so much responsibilities but i dont think it should take so long to fix minor data issues, at the least contact me back with the progress and from when I send pm to the admin or w.e job title you have I at the least expect a reply of the progress

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4161239#post4161239

come on SI you can polish up a bit and be more proffesional because i did not pay 30 quid to get a game with certain advertised features unavailable or faulty

You have raised a thread in the bugs forum and have had a couple of replies to you so I would suggest that you ask in there. It is impractical for SI to answer every individual personally, but if you have sent a PM then that should be your approach to follow that up.

There isn't another patch out until December so it doesnt matter the progress, aslong as they fix your problem for the patch.

Plus i find that if you moan like a little girl, about a problem that only affects a small number of data editor players then SI will prob ignore you (like i, and most people would)

Just be patient.

There isn't another patch out until December so it doesnt matter the progress, aslong as they fix your problem for the patch.

Plus i find that if you moan like a little girl, about a problem that only affects a small number of data editor players then SI will prob ignore you (like i, and most people would)

Just be patient.

moan like a little girl ? u want moanin i'll give u moanin !!!

i know my rights and buying something with false advertisement is against the law which is exactly what SI has done and game shops rarely give money back if a pc game is said to have not worked or what not as they assume you have made a copy and just want your money back.

i have played fm for many years never complained look at my posting history i have under a 100 posts since november 07 so why would i be moanin today after many series of fm

its obvious they went wrong with this yrs database issue and seems as if SI go wrong every new feature just as they did with press conferences and media e.t.c many users asked for fm 10 to have a more diverse media interaction and what do they do ?? give you the same repetive options in press conferences as fm 09

now you tell me if you wont raise a question after all this ?

p.s there aint been much change in player stats either so basically they just re-released fm 09 look at a player of rooneys stature or even rio ferdinand for that .. those stats do not add up 1 bit and when you do decide to go to the data editor it removes all in game staff replaces them with unknown characters ... how realistic !!!!!!!

moan like a little girl ? u want moanin i'll give u moanin !!!

i know my rights and buying something with false advertisement is against the law which is exactly what SI has done and game shops rarely give money back if a pc game is said to have not worked or what not as they assume you have made a copy and just want your money back.

i have played fm for many years never complained look at my posting history i have under a 100 posts since november 07 so why would i be moanin today after many series of fm

its obvious they went wrong with this yrs database issue and seems as if SI go wrong every new feature just as they did with press conferences and media e.t.c many users asked for fm 10 to have a more diverse media interaction and what do they do ?? give you the same repetive options in press conferences as fm 09

now you tell me if you wont raise a question after all this ?

p.s there aint been much change in player stats either so basically they just re-released fm 09 look at a player of rooneys stature or even rio ferdinand for that .. those stats do not add up 1 bit and when you do decide to go to the data editor it removes all in game staff replaces them with unknown characters ... how realistic !!!!!!!

Ha ha, that's funny, saying SI have broken the law by the selling the game with false advertising. You'd get absolutely nowhere if you tried to take legal action!

Archived