Rangers FC. Who can I sign?

I've tried to find any other Rangers thread for new signings but I can't find any.

I won the league in my first season, but had to sell a few of my players anf to be honest, haven't made great signings.

I really don't think I have much of a chance this season as Celtic are making big money signings.

Help would be appreciated. Cheers!

I've tried to find any other Rangers thread for new signings but I can't find any.

I won the league in my first season, but had to sell a few of my players anf to be honest, haven't made great signings.

I really don't think I have much of a chance this season as Celtic are making big money signings.

Help would be appreciated. Cheers!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by golfpunk:

Just poach all the young talent from the other SPL clubs like they usually do irl icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Nice one icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

Lubos Kalouda. Winger

Rene Mihelic. Centre Attacking Mid

Diego Buonanotte. Centre Attacking Mid

Pablo Piatti. Winger

Hosain Kaebi. Right Back

Sefo Soley. Centre Back/ Defensive Mid

Bogdan Stancu. Striker

Cristiano Lupatelli. Keeper.

Eggert Jonsson. Centre Mid.

Kevin Larsen Left Back

Kwabena Agouda Striker

Fabio Faria Centre Back

Arthur Sorin Right Back

Benoit Costil Keeper

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ignore celtic... im yet to see a useful comment from him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats that supposed to mean?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by welshace:

ignore celtic... im yet to see a useful comment from him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree totally tbh. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by welshace:

Agree totally tbh. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Right wits every1s problem wi me

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cassellz:

george thanks that helps,

where do you get these names? From experience?

Keep them coming if you have anymore! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those were all very well known players mate who turn out great. Try to sign some of them.

But you might want to try this thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">george thanks that helps,

where do you get these names? From experience?

Keep them coming if you have anymore! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just by doing what you have been doing by saying Who do i sign. lol. Yeah and there all pretty good.

Cheers

I play on 8.0.2 and darcheville is quality upfront, definelty reccomend piatti and sotris ninis also get ballotelli form inter milan for around 2 mil.

another tip, play naismith upfront, i played him on the wing last season and he was average, i couldn't afford a new striker this season so started playiong him upfront and he's scored 6 in 3 games

season 1 diogo for about 2.5 million

season 2 zarate after his loan spell finishes with birmingham for about 3.5 million also look at the mexican under 20 team there are a couple of good defenders that you can get

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ignore celtic... im yet to see a useful comment from him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats that supposed to mean?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

read it again...have you worked it out yet? icon_wink.gif

totally agree i read these forums every day and all i see is un helpful comments

Archived