Ben Sahar - FM09

Ricky Button

Apologies if there was already a thread for him - the only one I could find was entitled "Ben Shar" from way back in 2008. This one is for Ben Sahar in FM09.

78F36413-D00E-2F93-27274682073BA5DD.jpg

He starts the game on loan at De Graafschap and I had him scouted there, he scored 11 in 27, which isn't too bad. He also scored 15 goals in 20 appearances for Israel, which I thought was fantastic on an International level. I'm now in the second season with him, brought him into the first team as a rotation/fringe striker and having him tutored by Drogba. After a good preseason and a few first team starts, he's now labelled as a Wonderkid.

bensahar.jpg

bensahar2.jpg

Not exactly a new find or an unknown player - just never seen him develop this well and I've played on a lot of saves.

He always turns into a decent player in my games. If given the right tutoring and enough oppoutunities he can develop into a World Class player. I had to use him in my one Chelsea save and he went from a Reserve Teamer into a Rotational First Teamer as he did the business upfront. He is quite consistent as well I've found. Can generally rely on him to get a goal if I desperately need one.

He just scored the decisive goal in the Champions League Final for me during my second season. Movin' into my third and I expect him to play a bigger role in the team now Drogba is 32. Will post another screen of him after this season once he's developed some more.

Archived