rednwhites

Just a question...

9 posts in this topic

Right. I load up just the English leagues and Vicente from Valencia is always available to purchase at the start.

I load up the top leagues from England, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Portugal and Valencia don't want to sell him at all.

It's the same DB i'm using.

Anyone know why this is?

Each game differs, not always going to get the same transfers in the same way that you won't always get the same results.

[quote name='Elrithral']Each game differs, not always going to get the same transfers in the same way that you won't always get the same results.[/QUOTE]

But he is ALWAYS available at the start with just the English leagues loaded.

[quote name='Elrithral']Each game differs, not always going to get the same transfers in the same way that you won't always get the same results.[/QUOTE]

whs, it's completely random .

[quote name='TomHAVFC']whs, it's completely random .[/QUOTE]

It's clearly not though...

[quote name='rednwhites']It's clearly not though...[/QUOTE]

it is, you've just had the same results. Doesn't mean it's not random though.

[quote name='hasdgfas']it is, you've just had the same results. Doesn't mean it's not random though.[/QUOTE]

It's coincidence, I can't remember the players names, it's too many game saves back, in my game I would always get the same <Some Player Name> offered to me, each time I started the game save, could just be coincidence, however the majotirty that stated it at the time when I recall, it was different players for different FM'ers

Maybe it's just the fact that Spain aren't loaded. I used get a load of that off Xbox version of FM07 as only 3 countries allowed, a lot of good players would be on the list from teams you couldn't pick.

The transfer list is always the same at the start of each game. This is not random.

Well then it's a miracle.

Praise the lord.