cemthetriton

Real-Life Dafuge's Challenge...

8 posts in this topic

How fitting; Notts County finished 5th in the Premier League in my save and have already got to the UEFA Cup quarter-finals.

I'm assuming that this is sans Sven, of course. They were once at the dizzying heights of the EPL, and I could definitely see them getting back there, but no way would Notts Co's "Local" reputation lure him in with his "Continental" reputation.

Real life:1, FM: 0 ;)

Amazing decision of Sven. I'll keep an eye on him and his promising club.

Notts country the oldest club to date i think, if yo ulook back all those years in history books they used to be a top flight team along with Preston ect, 4 years time they will be a big championship team challenging to get into the premiership. god how Norwich City need a Rich guy to come along, they are doomed under delia.

Notts country the oldest club to date i think' date=' if yo ulook back all those years in history books they used to be a top flight team along with Preston ect, 4 years time they will be a big championship team challenging to get into the premiership. god how Norwich City need a Rich guy to come along, they are doomed under delia.[/quote']

sheffield F.C is the oldest club

sheffield F.C is the oldest club
Notts County are the oldest of the world's professional association football clubs