The Unmentionables

Barnetboyz

Guest Frank the Tank

Haven't seen his name mentioned yet but there is a class amc called piatti(i think) available at the start of the game for around 80k from a team in argentina.

I didn't manage to get him as he went to bologna but he looks superb.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frank the Tank:

Haven't seen his name mentioned yet but there is a class amc called piatti(i think) available at the start of the game for around 80k from a team in argentina.

I didn't manage to get him as he went to bologna but he looks superb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mate this is unmentionables, not well-known players. everyone knows who piatti is. world class player but very well-known around here

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edosimon:

Arturo Vidal - Super CB, no kidding!

Georginio Wijnaldum - AMC RLC, very young but very talented.

Ismael Aissati - AMC LC, another great young player.

John Obi Mikel - MC DMC, usually plays on the bench for chelsea, got him a few years into the game for around 5mil and has become the heart of my team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolute amazing player after a season or two can play great as a supporting striker also.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by c.ronaldo7:

Gregory Thil

Fantastic player for me and my Forest team so far, has been banging in the goals and hasn't failed to score in a single game yet. Available from US Boulogne at the start of the game for around 110k. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the man who almost single handedly had my QPR team promoted the first season, and then kept them up after that. Combine him with Stancu, and Piatti, and for less 1.2m you have the core of a promotion winning team.

Archived