FM 2006 Handheld Official Good Player Guide

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if any one ever gets to around 2014 they may wanna look up jason gardner...also i believe that kasper smhiechel(or however you spell it) turns out to become quite a good goalkeeper. infact he does on alot of manager games

For the peeps in lower leagues this as to be the player of all, totti from southampton, never played a game bought him here's his stats so far,

plyd scrd rtg

ssn1= 16 9 7.62

ssn2= 30 21 7.43

ssn3= 60 110 8.83

ssn4= 56 92 8.60

ssn5 14 32 8.86 so far

bargain at £45.000 i think and is playing in the position of ma/c not bad for a midi

Simon

im real madrid

Eddie johnson bought for 4.1 million from FC Dallas

2005/2006 12 games 2 goals

2006/2007 3 games 1 goal

2007/2008 40 games 27 goals

John Obi Mikel

bought for 3 milion from Lyn he has played one season playing 56 games and scoring 17 goals hes now worth £35.5 million.

The amount of cheap, amazing looking South american youngsters on this game is ridiculous! Here are a few of my favourites:

Neto: AMAZING Brazillian defensive midfielder; great stats at 15 and develops into a sublime little player. Cheap as **** at the start.

Flavio Conceicao: Legendary Brazillian midfielder; scores for fun from central midfield if set to 'Run With Ball'. Avaliable for free at the start.

Fernando Ismael Rodriguez: Superb Paraguayan winger who can play on the left or in the hole. Stats can be spanked up to all 20's (except heading, leadership and strength) by the time he's 23. but him cheap at the beginning.

Johnan Iverson: DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS GUY. Playing in my Watford first-team in the hole in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation he scored 33 goals at 16 years old. Now 17 and stats are all approaching 20.

Pablo Ore: Ignoring his heading and occasional inconsistency and this guy is a footballing genius by the time he's 21. Pick him up nice and cheap at the start and watch his value soar.

Diego Belmar: This guys stats almost made me ejaculate... at 18 he's got 20's everywhere and bangs them in for fun. Going cheap at the beginning.

Pipoca, Rafael & Fabio: Three tasty little Brazillian full-backs avaliable for less than 200k and all develop into monsters by the time they're 20.

Some free transfers I've picked up:

Didier Drogba: Didn't get a look-in for Chelsea, I snatched him on a Bosman and he was worth 6m instantly. Still scores reguarly at 29.

Felipe: Brazillian midfielder with high wage demands but an incredible goal-scoring record and a habit of putting them away in big games.

Matt Jansen: Bolton let him go and he made a nice little back-up striker. Keeps his mouth shut when you don't play him as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WalkerLee:

These signings were excellent in their coresponding seasons:

Season 1.

Iverson, Pablo Ore, John Sutton. Belmar (quality SC)

Season 2

Besagno, Denilson (DMC's), Barbosa and Vierinha (ML &MR). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I managed to somehow get Ore on Loan for York in the conference, he was great as was Inostroza (hope I spelt that right), they were magical for us, helped us achieve promotion as champions, they were only at us for three months then they were back off to South American, can't afford them now, too bad. Great stats, see if you can get them for lower league teams also.

pabloe ore got player of the season on my game playing on the left side as a striker in a 4,3,3 formation

scored 23 assisted 31- in all competions

someone too look out for later in the game is

Jose Carlos Ferreira in his last 3 seasons hes scored 26,22 and 35 brought him from sau Paulofor 500k now worth 14.7 million

Another player who's great for me in CM for my Liverpool team but really rather poor in the Prem is Cisse.

Scored over 30 goals last season at an avg rating of 8.2.

Really wanted to sell him, got no offers and my squad picked up a few injuries now he's first on the team sheet.

im quite a way intp my careerwith leeds, and some signings i bought early on and have proved excellent youngsters are :

Cristian Portilla

Pablo Ore

Celsinho

Matias Campos

Lula

Nicolas Pareja

Let me know if you've found these players as good as i have.

Best player I have signed was called Emilliano Vecchio but not sure if he is in the game at the start, he is argentinian AMC and score at least 30 goals a season if you have him set to run with ball and hit long shots, also a brazilian called Schmoller and a guy called Sebastian Zuniga is great and only 15 at the start of the game.

I also seen someone post about Diego Belmar, this guy is currently banging them in for me and another great player is Santiago Iglesias who have even been world player of the year in one season in my game, he has about 8 or 9 20s in his stats!

one of the best strikers, if not the best, got to be gianpaolo pazzini.

i managed to get him as forest in my first season, and he managed to get the world player of the year as a league one player, scoring 64 goals in 65 games. Following year in championship he won world player of the year again. When i entered the premiership from the 3rd season onwards he got 2 sucessive runner up then the world player of the year for the third time, scoring his 200th goal for my club near the start of the 5th season.

other good players include rafinha, who is probably the best right back in the game until a few seasons later when another called leumir wil give him a run for his money.

kerlon, develops into a near perfect stats amc/striker after first season

andre moritz, good left/center winger from the start

third season onwards have a look at these guys,

Celsinho(AMC/F RC), Giorgio Chilleni(D/M L), Lucas(AMC C), Felipe(D L)

I also just bought a crazy guy called Alvaro Miguel at my 6th season now. Crazy stats but i gotta use him first before i pass any comment.

On my game with Swansea City (2009) people in my squad that I can recommend are:

(GK) Francisco Guillermo Ochoa; Young Mexican - brilliant.

(DL) Felipe; Absolutely sick stats. All but 3 are above 15 and 6 are at 20.

(DMC) Robertinho; just bought him this season at 21 years. Again, awesome stats and he performs brilliantly every game.

(SC) Adebayor; doesn't look like the best striker on paper but he never stops scoring for me.

(SC) Igor; Was another cheap buy but brilliant performance.

(SC) Oscar Trejo; Probably the best value for money striker I have. Great stats and performance for under £10m

Would also recommend the defender Vanden Borre. Got bought off me in the second/third season but he was amazing for me and after taking a quick look at him now I think I'll buy him back.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Diego Belmar: This guys stats almost made me ejaculate... at 18 he's got 20's everywhere and bangs them in for fun. Going cheap at the beginning.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow he must be pretty damn GOOD! lol icon_eek.gif

Javier Rubio is not there from the beginning though.

Rubio and Alvaro Miguel are like the 2nd generation super strikers about 6 or 7 seasons into the game.

After using Kerlon/Ore/Vucinic/Podolski/Llorente/Celsinho/Torres

/Rooney i still think Pazzini is the best of the lot. Just scored his 400th goal for my club middle of 10th season with a total of 4 world player of the year and 4 runner ups.

I agree. Too many players reach a high value very quickly. In my squad, i have 4 or 5 players valued at £36.5m and lots of others just less and cannot sell anyone because of such high prices, and i have noticed that lots of players in player search are valued at around £36.5m, but i have never seen a player valued higher than £36.5m, has anyone else?

Felipe Sierra is an amazing foward.

Appears in game in 2017/18 at Figueres and he scored 64 goals in 140 games.

Signed him for £1.1m in 2021/2022 and he has scored 169 goals in 212 games.

Now in 2028/29 season and he's still only 27 yrs old.

You have to try Cristian Scotto. got him for 250k for my roma team and in J_D's 3-5-2 formation he is a goal scoring machine. he also once signed Went upto 4.6m.

19 Shooting

16 dribling

16 Technique and very fast, lots of stamina and good decision. Not to mention he is 18 so dont have to wait 2 years to get good. Plus got stefano chuka okaka in wait and his stats are flying high atm.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Odd_Kid:

You have to try Cristian Scotto. got him for 250k for my roma team and in J_D's 3-5-2 formation he is a goal scoring machine. he also once signed Went upto 4.6m.

19 Shooting

16 dribling

16 Technique and very fast, lots of stamina and good decision. Not to mention he is 18 so dont have to wait 2 years to get good. Plus got stefano chuka okaka in wait and his stats are flying high atm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What year/season is that in?

If you're looking for a quality left winger (for use on Jambo_dave's tactics!), look no further than Helder Barbosa.

I bought him from Porto B where he was rotting in the reserves in the 2009/10 season, I bought him for £22k. After 3 seasons with me he's now worth £27m and worth every penny.

• 2 weeks later...

Noel Hunt and Lee Miller score bucketloads. Hunt only costs £100k. Greg Cameron is fantastic and is class in europe. Mark Kerr (Champ Man-Football Man legend) worth signing. Gary Kenneth is another. Grant Brebner, Darren Dodds, Colin Samuel (T&T international).. All those play well but to be honest most of the Dundee United team are fantastic in FM Handheld. Won the Uefa Cup in my first season and finished 1st in the SPL in the second season. Not finished lower than 3rd since my second season onwards and in season 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant beleive no body as posted this striker yet, Mirko Vucinic from Lecce. His stats are un real but I never used to buy him cos his av ratings always looked crap, I took a chance and bought him for my villa team and hes **** hot, easily the best striker on the game and Ive bought all the others who u lot have recommended and hes still the best,

Im in 3rd season in a new game with Man Utd signed him for 3.5million in 1st season now worth 35million heres his games and goals so far

2005/06 29 goals in 49 games av rating of 8.08

2006/07 36 goals in 53 games av rating of 8.35

2007/08 so far 15 goals in 14 games av rating of 8.62

Hes the same for not so good teams too!!!! GOAL MACHINE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ROYMUNSON:

I cant beleive no body as posted this striker yet, Mirko Vucinic from Lecce. His stats are un real but I never used to buy him cos his av ratings always looked crap, I took a chance and bought him for my villa team and hes **** hot, easily the best striker on the game and Ive bought all the others who u lot have recommended and hes still the best,

Im in 3rd season in a new game with Man Utd signed him for 3.5million in 1st season now worth 35million heres his games and goals so far

2005/06 29 goals in 49 games av rating of 8.08

2006/07 36 goals in 53 games av rating of 8.35

2007/08 so far 15 goals in 14 games av rating of 8.62

Hes the same for not so good teams too!!!! GOAL MACHINE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive just bought this striker. Been playing as Villa too and just about to start my 3rd season. What formation and instructions did you find that work well for this striker?

I personally have had the best results and success using formation 4-1-3-2. I took Rochdale to the Premier League title in straight seasons using this (without any unlockables). The one criticism of the game is that it is far to easy.

I've had Jermal Johnson on loan from blackburn for two seasons for doncaster and he is amazing, scored 22 goals from midfield this season, last season 17 whilst upfront.

Blackburn wont sell him to me tho so I guess i'll loan him again this season in the prem then snap him up on a free!

Try Oscar Trejo from Boca too, class young striker, bagged 20 odd goals in my first season on loan.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Forest101

The Following players are great for L1 sides but then get even better every season, i am nottingham forest and now in prem and winning title and champs league:

Pablo Ore-90k

Loic Nestor-20k

Rafael-50k

Fabio-60k

Seb Henry-1 mill

Gianpaolo Pazzini-Goal Machine-Free

Emmanuel Sarki-Free

Neto: AMAZING Brazillian defensive midfielder; great stats at 15 and develops into a sublime little player. Cheap as **** at the start. wat do you expect his name is neto cheap as ****

• 2 weeks later...

I play with Barcelona. I'm in my 3th season now and my tactics are like this:

I play with a 3-5-2 formation

GK: Fransisco Guillermo Ochoa (bought him for 5M and is worth 33M allready)

DC: Vincent Kompany

DC: Carlos Puyol

DC: Sergio Ramos

ML: Ronaldinho

MR: Celsinho (bought him for 7M and is worth 55M now)

MC: Freddy Adu

MC: Xavi

MC: Eto'o

FC: Podolski

FC: Llorente

I have won everything and lost 5 times in 2 seasons. Great team!

Jesus Navas plays for seville at start scores bout 30 goals a season in cm position and Curtis Turner of Accrington Stanley (Who are they?) think hes generated but his stats of dribbling crossing shooting technique and passing all 20 and he plays basically anywhere (and well)am r/l/c and f l/r/c bought him for 500k at start

Mike Zonneeveld- cheap LB very consistant - 10 goals a season too.

Hatem Ben Arfa- 20 goals from mid.

Gianpaolo Pazzini- you must buy this player from 20 years old he is immense scored 46 goals for my Rangers team inc. 12 champ league goals, in first season. Also World player of the year buy him.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wycombe-4-europe:

sorry mate but we all playing fm not cm lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_smile.gif Wycombe-4-Europe icon_eek.gif you are messing yeah plz say yes plz!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man you cnt get any betta then Russo i got him free from roma in my 08/09 season and has started 2 push gerrard out of the team and at only 18

First Season signings I made with chelsea...

Robinho(Madrid): Cost - £23M

55 Apps - 25 Goals - 11 Assists - 7.58 Av Rating

Value Start of Second Season - £34.5M

Fred(Lyon): Cost - £15M

57 Apps - 36 Goals - 13 Assists - 7.85 Av Rating

Value Start of Second Season - £34.5M

John Obi Mikel(Lyn) - £6.75

51 Apps - 8 Goals - 26 Assists - 7.25 Av Rating

Value Start of Second Season - £21M

Cesc Fabregas(Arsenal): £11M

48 Apps - 10 Goals - 7 Assists - 6.93 Av Rating

Value Start of Second Season - £23M

Humberto Mendoza(Nacional): £2.7M

56 Apps - 1 Goal - 2 Assists - 6.94 Av Rating

Value Start of Second Season - £7M

among a couple of others: Rafinha(Gelsenkirchen), Felipe(Internacional), Joao Carlos(Paranaense), Igor Akinfeev(CSKA Moscow)

I didnt do great in the Domestic Cups, went out Third Round in League Cup and Fifth Round in FA Cup.

But won Premiership by 9 points ahead of Man Utd,

Beat Juventus 2-0 in Champions League Final

and won the Charity Shield.

Drogba is good too, he got 28 goals in 57 games, with 8 assists, and hes worth £22.5M

Archived