FM 2006 Handheld Official Good Player Guide

Yeah, these are all good players.

If you're playing with a good side with plenty of money (Sugar Daddy) i'd probably suggest Frenando Torres.

If you're in conference, league 1, league 2 or championship i'd go for pablo ore, only costs about 100k, banged in 55 goals in 45 games for me! Also performs well in prem tho.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by parfaro:

vagner Leonardelli.

Brazillian CB, total stalwart on my Dunfermline game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vagner Leonardelli is great in both PC & FMH, cheap as chips at the start of both games, and becomes a monster....no...really...he actually becomes a monster....like a gargoyle or something

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mannequinr:

im quite a way intp my careerwith leeds, and some signings i bought early on and have proved excellent youngsters are :

Cristian Portilla

Pablo Ore

Celsinho

Matias Campos

Lula

Nicolas Pareja

Let me know if you've found these players as good as i have. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are gonna get Lula, Ore and Portilla you have to be patient with them as they have some really rubbish months, after that you should scores loads. I had portilla as AMC and he scores about 30 goals and just from midfield.

• 1 month later...

Archived