my housemate sam

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ross8:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Respected_Boss:

Pay attention because i have a bit of experience with dealing out punishment to cobhead housemates.

Simply have a poo in his bed, stick a little note to it using one of those corkboard pins (i find they work the best) saying "i just chopped timber in your bed, now thats an acheivement" then pull the covers back over.

If its his house he will kick you out, meaning you take your copy of FM with you, or he will leave because he thinks your the second most disguting thing on earth behind Fifa manager players. Then you can play FM in peace.

Try it youself

*in my best Neil Buchanan voice* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats absolutly disgusting

Probably why I find it so funny icon_biggrin.gif

Feel free to share anymore tips on how to get the results you need icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I make a team of super players icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lil ole me:

I bet you done secret editing while your friend wasn`t looking and didnt tell him icon_wink.gif

C`mon, you know i`m right icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that was not possible cause i was playing the game on HIS computer. Anyway i was good enuff to beat him without cheating. Plus he quitted cm soon after that incident. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Respected_Boss:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ross8:

Pay attention because i have a bit of experience with dealing out punishment to cobhead housemates.

Simply have a poo in his bed, stick a little note to it using one of those corkboard pins (i find they work the best) saying "i just chopped timber in your bed, now thats an acheivement" then pull the covers back over.

If its his house he will kick you out, meaning you take your copy of FM with you, or he will leave because he thinks your the second most disguting thing on earth behind Fifa manager players. Then you can play FM in peace.

Try it youself

*in my best Neil Buchanan voice* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats absolutly disgusting

Probably why I find it so funny icon_biggrin.gif

Feel free to share anymore tips on how to get the results you need icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I make a team of super players icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds like a great idea, I think we should all do it.

Not like its cheating or anything is it icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jasewood:

!!OMG!! He missed one little letter in a whole sentance and forgot to caps an I,call the coastgaurd!!

Either that go be a proof reader for the Oxford English Dictionary you sad little man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not about being 'a sad little man'. It's about showing respect for the forum users who don't have English as their native language and therefore find it difficult to read and understand posts that are written in 'butchered England'.

It's not the first time he's done it, which is why I mentioned it.

While I'm on about respect, you should show some too.

House Rules clearly state posts are to be written in English, and if people can't be bothered to at least try, why should I and others be bothered to read them?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jasewood:

!!OMG!! He missed one little letter in a whole sentance and forgot to caps an I,call the coastgaurd!!

Either that go be a proof reader for the Oxford English Dictionary you sad little man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not about being 'a sad little man'. It's about showing respect for the forum users who don't have English as their native language and therefore find it difficult to read and understand posts that are written in 'butchered England'.

It's not the first time he's done it, which is why I mentioned it.

While I'm on about respect, you should show some too.

House Rules clearly state posts are to be written in English, and if people can't be bothered to at least try, why should I and others be bothered to read them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're joking right? The OP was in full English, he just forgot/missed the 'e' in friend. That's hardly 'butchered English'. Get it right.

Archived