Late night FM

Just looking at him now. My mates have always told me that my problem with FM is me wanting to play to many Englishmen. I suppose they are right im always trying to sign them my downfull to the game i never find much talent abroad cos i dont look as much.

If your after an English striker Dean Ashton might be worth a look:thup:

Just signed Alitdore on loan. Bora and West Ham both been relegated in huge problems boths squads being destroyed. Shame to see my West Ham fail :(

WOW...Altidore is a phenominal player, in my old save I had him im my Man U squad in 2017, he was fantastic...he'd walk straight into my Milan first team atm!!

I wouldn't worry too much about the Hammers going down, they're good enough to bounce straight back up imo.

He was up for transfer. I can buy him for 5mil at any time during the loan spell so im keeping 5mil spare for him so if he impresses il be buying him. Thanks nice to hear someone saying positive things about my club!

My first ever european game ina few days. Geovannis debut .

He was up for transfer. I can buy him for 5mil at any time during the loan spell so im keeping 5mil spare for him so if he impresses il be buying him. Thanks nice to hear someone saying positive things about my club!

My first ever european game ina few days. Geovannis debut .

Good luck...hope Geo, does a good job for you, is Altidore not elligable for you in Europe?

Just played my first league game of the season and just scraped a 2-0 win at home against Palermo, with two late goals from Montolivo, the first being a pen in the 79th minute, gonna have to play much better than that if I'm goin to beat the other 'big' teams.

Won my first game in europe 4-2 away from home. Geovanni scoring 1 having a great debut rating of 7.9. Inigo Diaz de Cerio scored 2 coming off the bench on his debut getting the man of the match not bad for a free!

Great result there, Geo looks like he'll be a real good signing for ya

Archived