Achievements

Leicester city

1st season - 14th place, terrible second half of the season saw me free fall from play-offs hopeful to relegation candidate before i picked up points right near the end.

2nd season - 2nd place, 1 point of winners fulham

3rd season 6th after 11 games, some teams played 10 and too early to predict my success in the first year back up!

In my 4th season with Gretna, in the first season i won the 2nd division, League Cup and lost in the final of the Scottish cup. Second season i finished 3rd in the 1st div, then finished 2nd, did nothing in the cups. This season i'm top of the league and in the QF of the league cup having beaten Rangers 3-1 in the last round. Beat Celtic 5-0 preseason aswell.

Game one:

Rangers

Season 1 - 2nd in league, won scottish and european champions cup

Season 2 - so far... 4th in the league and getting humped in europe!

Game Two:

Southport

S1 - 6th in Conference (just missed out on play off spot. Won FA trophy (not the cup - a non league trphy)

S2 - 1st in conference

S3 - 1st in League 2 (get in)

S4 - just about to begin.

malc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maclac:

Game one:

Rangers

Season 1 - 2nd in league, won scottish and european champions cup

Season 2 - so far... 4th in the league and getting humped in europe!

Game Two:

Southport

S1 - 6th in Conference (just missed out on play off spot. Won FA trophy (not the cup - a non league trphy)

S2 - 1st in conference

S3 - 1st in League 2 (get in)

S4 - just about to begin.

malc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just thinking about it - I havent won any manager of the year trophies for any season in my two games. Bit **** when you consider i went from winning the confernce to winning league two in one step (also that season i got to 6th round of fa cup)

Next season then!

Malc

Crawley Town

Season 1 - 11th - Drawfest

Season 2 - 1st

Didn't expect to be promoted after losing to the 'top' team rather unluckily to put me 10pts behind with 6 games left but they went on a mega-losing streak and I needed to win the last game to win promotion. Came back from 3-1 down at half-time to win 4-3, nail-biting stuff and then I discovered a draw would have been enough.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hucknall_Elv:

Good luck in the Prem Dom.

How were your finances in the Championship?

My generous board have given me £110,000. Excellent... I reckon I'll keep Notts up, but I'm gonna need some improvement cash next year I reckon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, 4 th after im not sure how many games but 1 more than most teams and into quarters of league cup!

I had 200k i think both years, then 625k to try and keep me up, If it was 1 mil i could buy joe cole! grrr

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hucknall_Elv:

Good luck in the Prem dom.

How were your finances in the Championship?

My generous board have given me £110,000. Excellent... I reckon I'll keep Notts up, but I'm gonna need some improvement cash next year I reckon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, 4 th after im not sure how many games but 1 more than most teams and into quarters of league cup!

I had 200k i think both years, then 625k to try and keep me up, If it was 1 mil i could buy joe cole! grrr </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry didnt see that bit, all i saw was that it was under my post :p lol sorry.

Well as you members know i am know into the Championship

And my board have given me 2.1 million!.The only problem was their werent any decent players and i werent going to buy for the sake of it.

I am still with Forest Green half way through the seasn and 4 points off the play offs with a game in hand.

I normally play a diamond formation but changed that to 4-4-2 attacking which I used for a few games last season but thought I would stick to tthe 4-4-2 this time because I lost someting like 4 on the bounce though I did beat a League 2 side with the diamond formation.

Since playing with 4-4-2 attacking I have won seven on the bounce and beaten Peterbrough and Kidiminister in the FA Trophy. I love the game but hope tis isnt one of those super tactics because it would get boring winning every game without having to change the first 11 or tactics.

I lay

4-4-2 attacking or diamond formation

Passing short

Tackling Normal

Tempo quick

I use a playmaker

It's all gone tits up for me.. I'm currently 21st, and I've just lost a game that would've put me 7 points clear.. now I'm only ONE point clear icon_frown.gif

I think the main reason is lack of experience. My average age was something like 21, so it helped when i brought in Danny Mills, but now he's injured for a month!! icon_mad.gif

Notts County in the Championship.

It's looking better now anyway, I've stuck by some of my better players who were underperforming, and I've tinkered with tactics here and there..

Eight points clear with eleven games remaining.. I should stay up -(Blackpool, Millwall and Brighton are hopeless!)

Lol, well it would take someone with his knowledge of the game to save them now..

With 6 games remaining, they're 16 points adrift!

I've really picked up with Notts Co, now 17th and 11 points clear having beaten a few relegation rivals.

How are you doing anyway ntfc?

1st season - EVERTON. won Prem, both cups and Champ League. Lost 3 times in league. only signed 4 players, of which 3 played regular in team. starting XI below in 433

wright

neville, valente, yobo, balitsch

adu, carsley, cahill

mcfadden, beattie, ze eduardo

currently in pre-season with £21m to spend. total points 1126

Leicester City

Season 1,Championship - 14th place, no cup run.

Season 2,Championship - 2nd place (1 point of 1st), no cup run

Season 3,Premiership - 6th place, League cup semi-final

So am now in uefa cup, still yet to win a title or cup though icon_frown.gif

Real Madrid

Season 1 -

League - 6th (had a disater of a 2nd half of the season)

Spanish Cup - lost in final

Champions League - Winners - Beat Inter Milan 5 - 0 in final

Season 2

League - 1st

Spanish Cup - Lost in 5th Round

Champions League - Lost to Chelsea in 2nd Round

European Super Cup - Beat Chelsea 4 - 0

Season 3

League - 2nd

Spanish Cup - Winners

Champions League - Runners up

Spanish Super Cup - Winners

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCFC:

Leicester City

Season 1,Championship - 14th place, no cup run.

Season 2,Championship - 2nd place (1 point of 1st), no cup run

Season 3,Premiership - 6th place, League cup semi-final

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Season 4,Premiership - 7th place,FAc up quarter final, Eufea cup third round (one be4 quarters)

supposedly relegation candidates for the third time and only 2.2 mil to spend 100k more than last season, not spent it so the teams finanaces stay ok and not insecure, got some good free's and due to the cup winners and runners-up being in top 4 am in the UEFA cup yay!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Forgot to add,also i faced Liverpool in 2/3 of my finals and it could of been 3/3 but they got knocked out by Milan in the semi's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a coincidence; I was playing as Liverpool and lost to Chelsea in both domestic finals and was knocked out by Milan in the C/L semis. icon_smile.gif

Those games against Milan proev the curse of the supergoalie is still alive and well. In the first match at the San Siro Milan didn't have a single shot and I won 2-0. Then an Anfield I had about a dozen shots on target (never mind more off target), while Milan only had 3 shots in total (all on target.) Guess what the score was? Yep, 3-1 to Milan and I went out on away goals. icon_frown.gif Plus, they scored the winner in the 94th minute! icon_frown.gif(

Congrats on going the season unbeaten. icon_smile.gif

My third season, managed to survive in the C'ship with Notts Co, with a very young squad..

Final Pos: 21st

FA Cup : R2

Lge Cup: R2

My reward for surviving? £29,000 to spend. icon_frown.gif That's gotta be the lowest in this league by miles.

It's lookin okay though so far, currently 6th in table midway thru season icon14.gif My young squad + a bit of new experience is beginning to gel really well icon_smile.gif

I'm into my 7th season now on FMH, and having bought Reading up from the Championship first go in 2006/2007 (kept Brighton in the Championship in my first season and then jumped ship) I have slowly been building a good team with limited finances.

In 2008/2009 I won the League Cup, in 2010/2011 I won the FA Cup and the UEFA. My Premiership finishes have slowly improved too, and last season I ended up a pretty strong 5th. Obviously that meant I didn't qualify for the Champions League, but I am hoping to this season (although our league form continues to be infuriatingly inconsistant).

I also won the Community Shield and Euro Super Cup (with a 1-0 win over Real Madrid no less) and I would have thought I am pretty close to unlocking the Sugar Daddy. However, the Chelsea job looks likely to become available soon and I am sorely tempted to go for it as that's basically a Sugar Daddy mode anyway. We'll see - the only other job I would take over Reading is the mighty Reds, but Rafa is doing them proud right now.

I would like to stay on at Reading, but I find them really frustrating at times. If anyone can explain a 2-0 away win at Roma and a 1-0 away win at Old Trafford followed by a 4-1 loss at home to Portsmouth, answers on a postcard icon_smile.gif. Anyhow, my team as of now reads:

GK: Carini

DL: Goldbourne

DR: Hunt (Nicky)

DC: Terry

DC: Ferdinand (Anton)

ML: Yilmaz

MR: Juanfran

MC: Cadu

MC: Torres (Juan)

SC: Bruno

SC: Orozco

In the time it's taken me to type the above, I have beaten West Brom 4-0 at The Hawthorns!

nottingham forest

season 1

league 1: 2nd

ldv tropy runner up

Season 2

7th in league (missed out on play offs on goal dfference

no cup run

season 3

5th in league lost in playoff final

no cup runs

time to get to premiership

Leicester City

Season 1:

2nd in Championship - Promoted

FA Cup WINNERS

Legaue cup 3rd Round

Season 2:

11th In Premiership

Uefa Cup Quarters

Community Shield Runners-Up

FA Cup 3rd Round

League cup 3rd Round

Season 3:

8th In Premiership

4th Round League Cup

5th Round FA Cup

Just started season 4, got to turn round a 1-1 home draw with Lille in Euro Vase Semi-Finals.

Nathan

Season 4

Championship

1st Wigan 89pts

2nd Crystal Palace 88pts

------------------------

3rd Fulham 87pts

4th West Ham 85pts

5TH NOTTS COUNTY 85PTS

6th Wolves 80pts

------------------------

...Not a bad season to say I was given £29,000 to spend, and was told to avoid relegation. icon_wink.gif

Went on to lose to West Ham on penalties in the playoff semi-final. Not too bothered, I don't reckon my team is quite ready for the Prem.

Will be next season tho. icon_cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Season 1, championship - 14th place, no cup run

Season 2, championship - 2nd place, no cup run

Season 3, premiership - 6th plce, league cup semis

Season 4, premiership - 7th place, FA cup quarters, UEFA cup round be4 quarters

Season 5, premiership - 8th place, no cup run, UEFA cup qualifiying round

Hey.. I'm Grays Athletic and have just finished my first season. Despite a shocking first 10 games.. (Where i think i lost 8 and drew 2, losing 1-0 nearly every time..) I pulled the team around to finish second, promote via the playoffs and won the FA trophy!

BTW ntfc... im from northampton too! icon_biggrin.gif

2015, Leeds, Champions League Last 5 seasons, 2 Uefa cups in two seasons before that, Fa Cup 3 times, League Cup Twice. Premiership twice, reached 100 points last season, gonna make it a third premiership this season!

I've done a crime, ive not played on the game for a couple of days due to being busy but ive finished 17 seasons now with Barca (OK i may have done well but this is without the unlockables, due to the fact that i cant be bothered turning em on icon_biggrin.gif)

Season 1:

League - 1st

Spanish Cup - Winners

Champions League - Winner

Spanish Super Cup - Winners

This was the same till 2014-2015 season where it all started to go down hill for a couple of seasons due to alot of retirements of big named players, so i turned the big spending to big selling and brought in the young brazilian dudes, and within the next season i was the winner of everything, unbeaten in 15 out of 17 seasons, in all comps and league

just starting 3rd season with leeds.

won championship and fa cup in 1st season.

2nd by goal difference to liverpool in prem in 2nd season and won eufa cup beating arsenal 8-5 in final. celsinho scoring 7 he scored 56 goals in that season from ACM. play 442 diamond short passing.conceed loads but score more, have good defenders just sighed tevez as got 15m to spend.

Just finished my first season with Wolves.

Won the league with four games remaining. Was also the top scorer for the season.

All my cup runs were dismal with exists in the third round or something similar.

Just started my second season and friendly results have been odd. I beat Sporting 4-0 away only to be beaten by Tranmere at home 3-0!

Archived