Help creating the ultimate tactic

wo you want to make a tactic for all the leagues and even for a weak team and a good team - in this year fm i didint found a good tactic the last good tactic i used whas of minimal fuss 2 yrs ago and kimz version 2.1 some one has a good tactic please and can give ma a hint so i could enjoy more fm thanks a lot and i want to congratulate with you to find a good tactic gl

The idea of assigning a few people to each tactic, sounds like a good idea maybe 3/4 people to each tactic?

I like the idea of assigning players to each each teactic we make that way we would be able to get more success.

Yeah and we could make the tactic quicker, in the long run, plus we could work out the strengths + weaknesses from each tactic

can i be part of your team and help you? i play fm 2009 24/7 or to be honest 12hrs each day per week- if you want my help i will help you

Yeah and we could make the tactic quicker, in the long run, plus we could work out the strengths + weaknesses from each tactic

1) pnefc22

2) matti1294

3) mackemforever

4) TMmufc

5) Larsson1888

6) Diegas

7) Skallas

8) weeman27bob - The Messiah

9) 9inarowhoops

10) taz0711

11) millsy1982

12) bhoy

13) matthew56

14) The One and Only

15)

If interested, add your name to the list.

No problem, Taz, I will do it now.

Shall we split the group into testers and debators - I am undecided on the issue

I still think that we should have our discussion on here, instead of the blog.

The blog was an excellent idea.

That is a good idea. I'm happy to do either (or even both). I think that we should employ a "leader" so to speak. Somebody who has the final say on decisions or problems that we may encounter. My vote would go to pnefc22 since it was his idea.

We need to set a structure and some ground rules out, otherwise it could become a bit messy trying to keep up with where you are in relation to everybody else.

Thoughts?

I will be debator and tester as I believe that I can help both sides, due to me already doing two seasons with the formation with Redditch, which will help our testing.

I will post a seperate list like this and add your name to it.

Debators

1) pnefc22

2)

3)

4)

5)

Testers

1) pnefc22

2)

3)

4)

5)

Add your name to both sides if relevant.

millsy is right about structure etc.

I say debate on the blog etc. and keep the structure on here, so that people can follow our progress easier and join in if need be.

I will create a structured thread were I will update prolongings etc., if that is alright with everyone?

What shall I call the thread, 'The Ultimate Tactic'?

Where is the blog?

It crashes my internet browser every time I try and go on it.

This is slightly annoying as I don't have a back-up of any of the posts and don't know the exact thing to put in the new thread.

Oh well, I will guess....

The link will be up in a minute and BTW, I am using the name as 'The Ultimate Tactic - Debate'

If any mods enter this thread, I would like it left open as people may still want to sign up. I will put it in the Mod Requests thread when I would like it closed.

hi everyone i want to know form you what will be our job? in this ultimate tactic?

i would like to help because i want to enjoy again fm

I know, the same happens to me, blogspot say it has been removed. But i don't know why. It would have helped you loads in setting the new thread up.

Archived