The What Team Should I Be Thread?

carlisle united. made the play-offs irl last season, with players like joe garner, simon hackney and kieran westwood, however have been fighting relegation this season after selling some key players.

also my local team :D

I need a Championship team that has OK finances, good youth and a team that can aim higher than they are set to (Winning Champ when Board only want Mid-table etc). Thanks. Oh and it cant be Southampton either :). Dont ask why

Why?

Colchester, Hudersfield and Leeds are all good :)

Leeds are great :D

I had that on Neo Scott! But anyway, I isn't on it as much, so it's one every two weeks. I'll post in there tomorrow. Scott, I flew off the handle a bit with the Luton challenge, so I'm not continuing

I'm moving onto my next career but don't know which team to start with,

i've got french as the main with germany,italy and spain as the top leagues.

I want a uefa cup > mid table team(not in spain) with around 5mil transfer budget, anyone know any? :)

St Ettiene? I'm not sure if there in there UEFA Cup, they were last season.

New one for me: I am preferring a team that need a big build up, or a lot of change in their squad, who are a challenge, and preferably in the lower leagues. Not bothered about the country though.

New one for me: I am preferring a team that need a big build up, or a lot of change in their squad, who are a challenge, and preferably in the lower leagues. Not bothered about the country though.

Well, anyone?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived