Female Managers! :D

Did you ever try Eastside Hockey Manger (EHM) or Out of the Park Baseball Manager (OOTB) both games also from SI Games (don't think they make them anymore, but you can still download the demo's)

My wive doesn't car about PC's at all, she likes football but can't stand to do anything on a PC. If she does anything on a PC it is only when she want to look up something, but 10 minutes maximun, then she is fed up with it. On her work she works with PC but only because there is no alternative and part of her work.

I played EHM while they made it and since I actually like hockey I found it really nice. It never got to the same stage as FM though which is sad.

my girlfriend throws a hissy fit if i play when we are supposed to be spending quality time together.

I made her come with me on Midnight of the release to Asda so i could get. Needless to say she wasn't happy

Aha jokes.

Yeah I have no luck with mine either, she asked about it when i was always playing it while on the phone and hardly replying as she yapped. But when it comes down to "yeah you pick the players, train etc... and the computer plays the matches" she was lost at how "we don't actually do anything"

Saying that she'll happily sit and play Hexic, Uno, Call of Duty or Soul Calibur 4 on XBox Live for 5 hours, while I die of boredom cuz I have to sit there and "spend time with her" doin nothing and watching :rolleyes:

Naturally, my boyfriend hates football and keeps asking me when I'm going to start my next game of 'watching paint dry'. He can't understand why I like playing FM whilst reading a book or playing another game on my wii or 360. Still I just leave him to his FPS obsession and occasionally join him in L4D or HL2: Death match.

That is unbelievable.

my girl keeps saying she'd like to give it ago but is never in the "mood" when i ask, other than that she gives out bout my addiction!

Sounds like some other situation involving men asking for something lol...

I love my girlfriend but she doesn't like FM or Pro Evo :( Once I had an FM all-nighter at her house on my laptop. She was interested in what I was doing, kept asking if I was winning or not, etc, but she's not that interested in football.

My g/f mostly plays Unreal Tournament, Guitar Hero and The Sims. Having said all this I'm the one who needs to get back into it not her lol. There's always the summer for that. Four months off... :)

That is unbelievable.

Which part? I will say I am rubbish at 'his' games, which is why I only play co-op stuff with him so he can shoot everything whilst I stand in the corner and hide. Of course he doesn't like it when tell him I have a better head shot ratio than him (because of course I shoot far less zombies than him which pushes my ratio up!).

I'd love to somehow trick him into playing FM one day but I don't think it'll ever happen. :rolleyes:

My brother doesn't like football, same as some of my male friends, although they're into MMORPGs like EVE Online (which I also play). I think there's only one guy who I know in EVE Online that is an absolute FM nut, don't know if he comes here though.

Archived