man city have ruined FM

How have they done that then?

In my opinion if City spend £107 million on one player and then go onto pay him £500,000 per week it will be a disgrace. I support Sunderland so it has nothing to do with it being Man City doing it, I'd feel the same if it was any club.

English football is becoming the plaything of rich tycoons who don't care about the cities the clubs come from, the fans, or British football itself for that matter. The fact that Kaka doesn't want to leave AC Milan only makes it worse, as it's now all down to the club and his agent getting pound signs in their eyes.

And can anyone tell me why they didn't try offering £40m first of all? It's all just a pulicity stunt so that the owner can show off how rich he is. Foreign owners like these are ruining british football, smaller teams will now never be able to reach the top through persistance and good management. Only money will take you there now, which is very sad.

Sunderland supporter hah, persistance and good management, take a look how much Keano spent will ya

Firstly I never claimed that Keane was a good manager.

Secondly he spent in total about half of what City are going to spend on one player.

And can I just point out that the money Keane had was given to him by a consortium fronted by club legend Niall Quinn. That's a little different than some business man who has absolutely nothing to do with the club taking over and splashing his millions around.

Archived