Skins issue

brightonrock

Not sure if this thread should go in here or bugs or general but I have a really annoying problem with skins. I downloaded the 'SkySports' skin and when I played the game I changed my mind about it and decided to revert back to the original 'FM2009'. Anyhow all the text is now randomly white so I searched the forums, found the advice about deleting the cache folder but can't find it anywhere in my files, so I loaded up the 'FM2008' skin instead. Now, whenever I load my game it can't 'load last game', I have to go through 'load' and find the file, it can't save, I have to go through save as, and all my settings keep getting restored to default, ie Centimetres, Kilos, Threading and links enabled, 3D match activated etc, when I play Stones/Feet and 2D because my laptop can't cope with 3D. Its slowing my game up massively, the details being in the wrong type are admittedly not world ending but pretty annoying. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Great thanks guys, I did add the reset thing, a thread I found recommended it, I removed that and managed to track down the cache file and deleted it. The 09 skin still displays in white so it sort of hasn't fixed that but the 08 skin works fine with all my settings as they should be so I'll just carry on with that, theres no radical difference between 08 and 09 anyway. Cheers :)

Archived