Iain342

Fixture 1:

Group 1:(Scotland)

Ohara fan Vs Scottc18 both are going to be Motherwell

drobbo12vs Danyal both are going to be Aberdeen

Group 2:(belgium)

MeLikeFm vs Serbboy both are going to be AA Gent

Kalel vs Iain342 both are going to be Club Brugge KV

Doesnt matter if you want one league or multi-league its up to you.

No unlockables allowed.

Must upload you're save by this thursday.If its not uploaded it will count as a defeat and you're opponent will get 3 points.

If the other two join in then they will play their games at the end of the week when its fixture 2.Everyone will still play the same amount of games.

scottc18, this is a great idea and really fun! We should do more things like this in the Future, maybe even let the champ have a title or put it in a sig or something.

I just finish this morning and sent you a pm with the link.

scottc18, this is a great idea and really fun! We should do more things like this in the Future, maybe even let the champ have a title or put it in a sig or something.

I just finish this morning and sent you a pm with the link.

Just checking how many points you got.

It will only be good if everyone actually does it:D

how do i know which save file to upload

What i do is copy all the files out of save data on your psp on to my laptop then go on the psp on saved data utility and delete all the files that aren't it or when you saved it's either 0 or 1 at the top numbered down to 9, the number down you saved it on should be it.it will be like this but different number at the end ULES01152FMHSVG09

Hope i explained it right:confused:

The first fixture of group 2 has been complete.

Iain342 vs kakel who were both club brugge.

Iain decide the squad needed more strength in depth and made a few signings including benjani from man city for 1.8m.

He also signed a few players on free transfer including costa,lequi,ljungberg and kallon.

There was only one player sold which was klukowski to hull for 1.4m

He had success with the team winning the league, the belgium cup and the uefa cup.

Total manager points- 755

Kalel decided the squad didn't need more strength in depth and didnt make any signings.

He managed to win the league on 85 points,23 points clear of 2nd place anderlecht.

Unfortunatly that was the only success he was knocked out of the uefa cup by barcelona in extra time of the 2nd round and was beaten in extra time by lierse in the belgium cup quarter final

Total manager points-462

Winner of the first ever fixture in the FMH tournament goes to Iain342

Archived