Strikers issue....and it is issue in my opinion

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty irritated by the people who say "it's your tactics", these people have their head in the sand as far as I'm concerned. There is a definite problem with strikers in this version, if there wasn't there wouldn't be as many threads complaining about it now, would there. I have to say though, I agree to an extent with the "it's your tactics" sentiment. It is your tactics that are probably wrong, why else would your world class striker not be playing well. It is your fault for not finding the one tactical set up amongst an infinity of other set-ups (equivalent to all the conditions being right in the universe at any one time for life to be possible on our planet) that allows a striker to play to his potential. Because in reality, that's what football is like. A striker will only perform if he is given the exact, specific tactic to play to, regardless of his undoubted talent. Wayne Rooney would lie in the foetal position, weeing himself and sucking his thumb, in the middle of the pitch if he hadn't been told to run with the ball, cross often but make mixed forward runs; he'd be lost without this tactical instruction...and if you believe that you'll believe anything. Good players should be able to play under a variety of different tactics, so to just state 'it's your tactic' is not helping anyone . The more that people state it, allows SI to ignore a big issue. think on!

LOL...well done!

I confirm Benzema is a great scorer.

I thought it was a physical fact (many are talking on Aguero), but the top scorers were him and Pato so the are 2 possibilities

- Somehow "our" forwards are rated worst than the AI ones

- "Our" tactics simply sucks

Recently I'm for the second, tweaking my tactic made me improve my forwards ratings.

Of course if your defenders make often long high pass for your "Agueros" it will be hard for them to get the ball.

My defenders don't make the long pass.My wingers do that...they doing that even when they are told not to do it see.Also my team playing like i told them to "play both flanks" which i really did not ...see....i told that bastards to play mixed.Next time maybe i going to look for player which "Is rather intelligent" cuz how you guys talking here it must be the issue propably right? I really approciate your opinion...thankyouverymuch.Run to the mailbox...soon you will get invitation from MU.

Ohh and here is little update...second season and bendtner "is stressin cuz he is not scoring and it can affect his confidence"....sin't that enough to say?There is a problem! I playing 2 completely different tactics now and they still have problem score.Bendtner is the best and he is stressin...i must calm him down cuz first is going Aguero...at end of season.

Anyway my DM Veloso does the job for my STR...he banged 22 goals in 28 games,,,interesting..isn't??

Aguero is actually able to shoot ...just when is one on one the oposition GK always somehow catches the ball....very weird.

Its not how many goals the strikers score, its the fact that they regularly get ratings of 5 - 6.4 despite the team winning by quite a few goals

Agreed this is the most frustrating part, I brought in a Daniel Sturridge in quest for him to be Fullham's all time leading scorer at the club and he ended up with about 10 goals in 28 apps (not bad for a young striker), but thing was even in the games he scored and he had 2 games he got a double he had ratings like 6.4 or 6.8. Same with my other strikers all never getting ratings above 7 pretty much even though we ended up mid table and scored plenty of goals which is a pretty good position for a club like Fullham.

cuz how you guys talking here it must be the issue propably right? I really approciate your opinion...thankyouverymuch.Run to the mailbox...soon you will get invitation from MU.

calm down, i didn't say "you're a jerk, it's your tactic that is a full asshole". I know that strikers ratings aren't fully trasparent, I've checked EVERY SINGLE STATISTIC IN MY MATCH (HALF TIME AND FULL TIME) of MY FORWARDS AND AI FORWARDS, did you do that before blame?

Most of the time when I see posts like "i can't win...i can't score....my €300 billion paid new sign does nothing" it's just because you feel like you should win because you've bought the game.

and when you say

Bendtner is the best

what does it mean? that Bendtner should do 30 goal every year in every team you make him play?

In my game he's on transfer list for few millions and no one wants him.

And in my game Adriano has his contract expiring and no one wants him, while by a friend of mine he scored +20 goals.

If you feel frustrated calm down and relax, it's just a game and be constructive. Do you want some help? Only if you give respect (maybe) you get respect.

Anyway my DM Veloso does the job for my STR...he banged 22 goals in 28 games,,,interesting..isn't??

There are many different ways to score, corner, free kick, penalties, action...saying this means nothing. Do you want Veloso scoring 22 AND Bendtner scoring 30? Are you saying this?

Ohh and here is little update...second season and bendtner "is stressin cuz he is not scoring and it can affect his confidence"....sin't that enough to say?There is a problem! I playing 2 completely different tactics now and they still have problem score.Bendtner is the best and he is stressin...i must calm him down cuz first is going Aguero...at end of season.

Aguero is actually able to shoot ...just when is one on one the oposition GK always somehow catches the ball....very weird.

No, it isn't. Goal droughts happen in real life, very often.

There are many different ways to score, corner, free kick, penalties, action...saying this means nothing. Do you want Veloso scoring 22 AND Bendtner scoring 30? Are you saying this?

I agree with most of your post but this is misleading.

I think the point is that to many non forward goals go in while clear cut chances and total sitters often miss.

I agree with most of your post but this is misleading.

I think the point is that to many non forward goals go in while clear cut chances and total sitters often miss.

should have to check with new patch i link just a pair of thread to have some more results.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=83402

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=83430

I hope not to see more goals.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived