My Players Being Offered End-of-Contract Deals - No Notifications About it?

Has anyone else noticed that the notifications about your players being made offers by other clubs at the end of their contract have stopped?

I'm not sure if anything has changed in a recent patch etc, but I only noticed when looking through my squad that one of my players was offered a contract (this is January 2032, and his contract expires in June 2032). So it's no problem that someone offered a contract - the issue is that usually in your inbox you'd receive a message along the lines of "TEAM have offered YOUR PLAYER a contract".

Now I only get sight of that if I see a particular player's status, or if I get asked about it in a press conference.

As it happens, I couldn't afford keep the first-team starter because he wants Saudi wages which are more than double what he's now on, and he's 32... so off he goes. But I've just lost a younger player without me knowing he was offered elsewhere - I was deciding on whether to trigger his extension but then noticed he'd already excepted an offer from another team