I have played every football manager for the last 10 years never had this issue.

I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. I am asking the game to find me a Left Back any role aged 15 to 23. 

A simple request I have never ever had issues with before. But now when I ask for it the results show players aged from 20 to 37 and in any position it wants even if they cant play LB what so ever. 

I cant work out what I am doing wrong this has to be the most frustraiting version of FM I have ever played. I am thinking of going back to FM23 to me its an upgrade over FM24. 

FM1.jpg

FM2.jpg

For some reason, I have had a few  similar issues with filters not working when you select or deselect a position from the pitch map.

I've been able to resolve it by clearing the filters entirely and then reselecting them.

Probably worth raising a bug with your screenshots and see what they say.

31 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

For some reason, I have had a few  similar issues with filters not working when you select or deselect a position from the pitch map.

I've been able to resolve it by clearing the filters entirely and then reselecting them.

Probably worth raising a bug with your screenshots and see what they say.

I do this every time now because of this issue. 

45 minutes ago, tropicsafc said:

I do this every time now because of this issue. 

It’s weird, cos it seems to me to be specifically related to positions, I can change any other filter with no issue

I had not had this issue as of yet, but I always filter in the filters menu with selecting a drop-down option, not on the pitch, may be an approach you can go with.