Wales C v England C

Roy Race 9

Hi all

Today Wales C v England C  https://faw.cymru/news/cymru-c-to-host-england-c-at-stebonheath-park/

This has become a yearly game now[there used to be a 'Home Nations' at this level]

I have already brought back the full Home Nations Cup

I am thinking of setting  this up but can see issues with the squad selection as in theory this is basically an 'All Stars' game/comp as players are only selected from the -

Wales- JD Prem/North + South

England-Vanarama 

As I see it selecting squads via the All star route you can only select one comp to pick from so the Welsh team picks from 3?

also the squad  has to be obviously  made up from that nation[not the best XI playing in that league as they could be overseas players/not from that country]

so I can address this here, but international squad rules never seem to work when you try adding squad selection rules

4275b825f8c1b91938f3ca1a951ab367.png

so any input on this would be great if someone has tried something like this before 

I know we can stipulate this if I set up a normal comp to generate C teams  but how can I get the selection of players to follow the above criteria unless I go down the All star route

cheers

c135c2393ce02a51a344a2b919e2d953.png

Edited by Roy Race 9

9 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

Hi all

Today Wales C v England C  https://faw.cymru/news/cymru-c-to-host-england-c-at-stebonheath-park/

This has become a yearly game now[there used to be a 'Home Nations' at this level]

I have already brought back the full Home Nations Cup

I am thinking of setting  this up but can see issues with the squad selection as in theory this is basically an 'All Stars' game/comp as players are only selected from the -

Wales- JD Prem/North + South

England-Vanarama 

As I see it selecting squads via the All star route you can only select one comp to pick from so the Welsh team picks from 3?

also the squad  has to be obviously  made up from that nation[not the best XI playing in that league as they could be overseas players/not from that country]

so I can address this here, but international squad rules never seem to work when you try adding squad selection rules

4275b825f8c1b91938f3ca1a951ab367.png

so any input on this would be great if someone has tried something like this before 

I know we can stipulate this if I set up a normal comp to generate C teams  but how can I get the selection of players to follow the above criteria unless I go down the All star route

cheers

c135c2393ce02a51a344a2b919e2d953.png

The issue these have it adds Full international caps to the players. I think the "All Star" route is the best way 

6 hours ago, oche balboa said:

The issue these have it adds Full international caps to the players. I think the "All Star" route is the best way 

yes you are right it happens with B teams too 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, oche balboa said:

Yep and its a shame as i would have B teams competitions created for my saves, There is no real way round it 

only just realised we can use an in game editor and remove the caps from the player's profile:brock:

it shouldnt be happening with 'B' caps, but we can remove those caps as I use England B in my home nations tournament and it just doesnt look right so a workaround of sorts 

Edited by Roy Race 9