FM24 - Add/Remove custom databases

I want to create a game where I can add/remove different countries over time.  Many of them will be custom databases.  If I don't load them from the beginning I don't seem to be able to add them later.  When I go to the add/remove option I only have the vanilla countries available.  Am I missing a simple step?

10 hours ago, iamnobody said:

When I go to the add/remove option I only have the vanilla countries available.  Am I missing a simple step?

Make sure you have the custom leagues ticketed and loaded before you start a new save. If you don't and add the files later, they won't show up in your save. 

Screenshot (28).png

3 hours ago, H_a_a_k_o_n said:

Kind of follow up question. I have loaded extra english leagues down to level 13. What happens in the game if i delete them when i have "arrived" in Conference north/south?

The game ceases processing those matches and leagues. It won't calculate league tables of the deleted leagues, and it will speed your processing up. If you subsequently get relegated into a league you deleted, you lose your job.

24 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

The game ceases processing those matches and leagues. It won't calculate league tables of the deleted leagues, and it will speed your processing up. If you subsequently get relegated into a league you deleted, you lose your job.

And all the players just stays at the club, but no matches generated?