FM Touch - Special transfer

Hi,

I am trying to use the new add on for transferring any player in the game but I cannot see the option via RECUITMENT to APPLY APPLICATION.

Don't know if this is related but I applied the transfer option when I was playing last years game, but surely that doesnt count in the new version.  Plus although I have started a new game, I am not using the latest database.

Any help much appreciated.

Have you activated it within the game first?

For the benefit of anyone reading this:

FM Icon>Unlockables>Special Edition>Dream Transfer and then press 'Recruitment' at the bottom and confirm activation (You should get a pop-up to confirm this). To use it you should be able to choose it under actions when on the player profile you want to transfer.

Note: this is a one-time use

31 minutes ago, Dan Sheppard said:

Have you activated it within the game first?

For the benefit of anyone reading this:

FM Icon>Unlockables>Special Edition>Dream Transfer and then press 'Recruitment' at the bottom and confirm activation (You should get a pop-up to confirm this). To use it you should be able to choose it under actions when on the player profile you want to transfer.

Note: this is a one-time use

It is greyed out as if I have used it but I haven't. I have only just installed the update  I used it in FM23 so understand how it works, but defo not letting me click to apply. 

15 minutes ago, edhdurham said:

It is greyed out as if I have used it but I haven't. I have only just installed the update  I used it in FM23 so understand how it works, but defo not letting me click to apply. 

Don’t suppose you can upload a save a screenshot of the issue via bug tracker please? 

I have uploaded a screenshot of the page, but there is no error, it just wont let me click on the recruitment option, like I have already used it, but I haven't.  I am convinced its because my account shows as using the function when I had Fm23 installedthumbnail_Screenshot2024-03-01at12_46_21.thumb.jpg.7343f352917dde002e2c221f24b3d835.jpg.  I have even tried removing the app and re-installing but its made no difference.

The way it looks is just that it's activated, although it won't indicate any differently if it's been used. It doesn't necessarily mean it's been used. Do you get any options when selecting 'Action' on a player you want to use the dream transfer on?

2 hours ago, Dan Sheppard said:

The way it looks is just that it's activated, although it won't indicate any differently if it's been used. It doesn't necessarily mean it's been used. Do you get any options when selecting 'Action' on a player you want to use the dream transfer on?

No, tried that as well.  No option to apply transfer, tried numerous players just in case.  Even tried a new save with a team I haven't been before.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Dan Sheppard said:

Hmm, it's a bit difficult to see from our side. If you can send some screenshots of what you see when you open your actions window on a player we might be able to spot something

Here you go...  no option, Ive been playing Touch for years, so know what the options look like, and cannot see anything to apply transfer:

Duffy.jpg

Edited by edhdurham

17 hours ago, edhdurham said:

Here you go...  no option, Ive been playing Touch for years, so know what the options look like, and cannot see anything to apply transfer:

Duffy.jpg

If it helps I’ve got same issue, seems to be carrying on from FM23 Touch. 

I’ll raise this Monday as it sounds like some of you are unable to use it if you did last year. I don’t believe we are able to resolve this but I will find out and let you know.

I heard back and it appears if this was redeemed last year you won't be able to use this item again this year, regardless if you were able to claim it from the store.

Further to the above, we are unable to provide a fix for this for the 'Dream Transfer' due to how the mechanics work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/03/2024 at 16:37, edhdurham said:

I take it the new 200 million transfer increase is also not available to the loyal fans who bought the game last year either, just new customer?

It appears this is impacted by the same issue. We are looking at this for future events but won't be able to fix for '24.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but that's not really good enough! Us loyal customers who buy the games every year are penialised and cannot use the 'Special Edition' unlockables just because we used them on the previous versions. They should be available to all of us and we should be able to redeem them on each edition of FM regardless if we had used it on 2023, 2022 etc. 

Please could this be fixed! 

22 hours ago, wazza1990 said:

I'm sorry but that's not really good enough! Us loyal customers who buy the games every year are penialised and cannot use the 'Special Edition' unlockables just because we used them on the previous versions. They should be available to all of us and we should be able to redeem them on each edition of FM regardless if we had used it on 2023, 2022 etc. 

Please could this be fixed! 

I understand the frustration but it's not possible without adjusting many things that will impact other areas of the Touch version.