Highlight speed slider

It seems that I have issue with Highlight speed slider. When I set it to the lowest speed its still faster than I'd expect. Anyone else experiencing this or it just my Lenovo tablet? It's worked before though so not sure what could be happening... 

Edited by Invisible Witness

• 2 weeks later...

Having checked there is a change in speed between the lowest end and mid-way on the slider, although it's not a lot but is noticeable! I feel if it was slower than the slowest setting it might be a bit much IMO.

What's the reason for wanting it to go slower than the current setting? I imagine the team would be interested to know the reasoning as it might be possible in future.

The slow speed setting was fine until recently it got "Sped up". Why would someone change that? That's why we have a slider to adjust speed accordingly but the slowest speed has been taken away from us. 

The reason is that I like to see the build up and analyze each pass while watching. Right now it's a bit too fast probably will get used to it just don't understand why change it??? 

Also your replay slider is not working properly. I have it set to the slowest and it's still fast