See Other Clubs Budgets

In previous FM games, skins I have used have included a 'Finances' section on the club overview page, where I can see the budgets of other teams - I get this isn't information I should be able to see, but it is information I like to check out regardless. I am using a skin from here (Rensie) and have swapped out one panel - Club Culture, I think - for the finance section that was working for me in FM22 and FM23. The code I used was as follows:

<!--Club Finances-->
            <container default_height="-1" priority="3">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="finances_short_wage_summary_panel" id="fina" default_item="true">
                    <translation id="title" translation_id="329952" type="use" value="Finance &amp; Salary[COMMENT: manager snapshot/home: wage &amp; finances summary panel heading]" />

</widget>
            </container>

While it appears in-game, all of the values for the budget, balance, profit/loss, transfer budget, wage budget etc. are all appearing as '-' as opposed to the actual value the club has. Is there something that has changed in FM24 to stop this from working? Does the coding above to be changed to make this feature work?

I have been wrestling with this all afternoon and have no idea what I am doing wrong, if someone can help then thank you so much!

club overview panel.xml

put this before </widget>
<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>

If youre tryna pull info from another page, this always works wonders