Deleting Previous Game Versions/Databases

Does anyone know if it is ok to delete older/obsolete databases prior to the latest version of the game being installed? I occasionally play FM22 on an older MacAir with the last database being v22.4.1 so in theory should I not just need the '2240' folder, not the other ones which are taking up ~1.5gb space? Not a lot I know, but if I can delete them and free up some harddisk without causing current or future games to crash it would be preferential. Any info on this is appreciated, thanks.

db.png.da7c4663cb485fda30260e12cb10b7e8.png

• SI Staff

You can delete them if  you don't play any savegames that were started using them, otherwise they won't load properly as bits of the database are still required.

If the games you play are just using 2240, then you'd be fine to remove the others

14 hours ago, EdL said:

You can delete them if  you don't play any savegames that were started using them, otherwise they won't load properly as bits of the database are still required.

If the games you play are just using 2240, then you'd be fine to remove the others

Excellent, thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure my saves are all 22.4, is there a way I could check what version they were started on before deleting?