Stop teams from sharing stadiums

falonso

Hi all,

The title says it all really, I want to stop clubs from sharing stadiums.
I know teams like AS Roma and Lazio Roma or AC Milan and Internazionale share their stadiums. I'm creating a league system for The Netherlands and I'm adding stadium rules (minimum capacity, etc.).

Some teams don't meet the requirements and have to change stadiums. Usually they start using stadiums in other cities that are used by other clubs as well. That's not what I want. I want them to build new stadiums that meet the requirements.

Is there a way to force them to do that? I can lower the requirements obviously, but that's not what I want to do.

Building a stadium takes time, so teams will always move to another stadium in between. Teams will not build a stadium just on the basis of 'we might promoted'.

One option could be that a team gets a 'grace period' where they can rebuild the stadium, but that would mean the game has to be told that the team can stay in their stadium while the rebuilding takes place. I don't think there is an option for that.

2 ore fa, GreatMarinho ha scritto:

In the Database, AC Milan and Inter do not share the same stadium they have two separate entries of the same Stadium - I don't know why.

In the real life, AC Milan and Inter share the same stadium, the San Siro, called also Giuseppe Meazza. Since Giuseppe Meazza was an Inter legend and Inter and Milan are very rivals, when Inter plays at home, the stadium is called by everyone (commentators, etc.) Giuseppe Meazza stadium ("Welcome to the Giuseppe Meazza stadium"...) when instead Milan plays at home the stadium is called San Siro ("Welcome to the San Siro stadium") but exists only one stadium, the San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza. According to me, this situation has created confusion for FM programmers. Or Inter and Milan asked all videogame's developers to create two separate stadiums...

I don't know if I explained myself well, I don't speak English very well.

3 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

In the real life, AC Milan and Inter share the same stadium, the San Siro, called also Giuseppe Meazza. Since Giuseppe Meazza was an Inter legend and Inter and Milan are very rivals, when Inter plays at home, the stadium is called by everyone (commentators, etc.) Giuseppe Meazza stadium ("Welcome to the Giuseppe Meazza stadium"...) when instead Milan plays at home the stadium is called San Siro ("Welcome to the San Siro stadium") but exists only one stadium, the San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza. According to me, this situation has created confusion for FM programmers. Or Inter and Milan asked all videogame's developers to create two separate stadiums...

It's very likely this has not been because of confusion, but because of licencing reasons.