Desperate Housewives or FM

Well, even if not, in his case he chose playing the game. That's what I would do if she tried to force me to watch it. Sometimes it's what I'd do if she asked me to watch it. But sometimes I would choose settling down with her and watching her crap TV. To be honest, I'm not sure I have to spend all my time reading the Economist and watching Horizon, anyway. Desperate Housewives is a bit of a special case because there's something degrading about it, towards both sexes, actually. Still, I could handle it every now and then for a quiet night in with 'her'.

All this is highly academic, though. I've got no chance of finding anyone. I'm destined to be alone forever. :( Ah well, plenty of FMing for me! :D

Don't say things like that, Optimism is the word for you. As for Josollo or whatever he's called, sounds like the mention of relationship has brought up some bitter memories of rejection and pain (maybe you were born with it, maybe its maybelene(bad joke)), thanks for the Max Factor tip, i presume you've tried it. Is Josollo or whatever for real? i reckon he's indulging in a little fun to brighten up his thursday evenings...alone... in his bedsit.

Don't say things like that, Optimism is the word for you. As for Josollo or whatever he's called, sounds like the mention of relationship has brought up some bitter memories of rejection and pain (maybe you were born with it, maybe its maybelene(bad joke)), thanks for the Max Factor tip, i presume you've tried it. Is Josollo or whatever for real? i reckon he's indulging in a little fun to brighten up his thursday evenings...alone... in his bedsit.

Actually she's on a night out. No rejection or pain just plain reality. When you pass the 10yr mark you'll realise all this but I'm guessing you're not there yet. btw it's Friday :)

Actually she's on a night out. No rejection or pain just plain reality. When you pass the 10yr mark you'll realise all this but I'm guessing you're not there yet. btw it's Friday :)

Not yet, Time zones. As for night out, poor you, Stuck in alone with nothing but your computer, she having a "fun time" with her girlfriends? My partner is sat reading. Not wasting cash on alcohol. better your other half waste cash on alcohol, then waste it on you.

Guys, you're just bickering now. Heated debate is fine (even if ours was a little off-topic), but this isn't going to do any good. No need to start trading insults or winding each other up. It won't reflect very well on either of you. I FORCE you to behave! (Not really, 'cause I can't...)

'Desperate Housewives or FM'??? Is this a serious question...

If your on your own chose FM of course.

However if your with a special lady, then be with her, cause she may be gone at some point and you'll wish you spent every second you had with her.

Guys, you're just bickering now. Heated debate is fine (even if ours was a little off-topic), but this isn't going to do any good. No need to start trading insults or winding each other up. It won't reflect very well on either of you. I FORCE you to behave! (Not really, 'cause I can't...)

The power of christ compels you. No i agree, Just have symptoms of last word-itis, terrible disease, as you can see

Ahh i see. Atleast you're making the most of your time allowed on the internet, i guess you better get off soon incase she comes home early - then you're in trouble!

Archived