Edit yellow card rules

Hi everyone,

I'm currently playing in Angola with a custom database and the rules are very strict. Two yellows for the first ban and a ban after every following yellow card. You can imagine my entire squad is either banned or one yellow away from being banned.

So I was wondering, is there a way to edit a competition's yellow card rules? The in-game editor wasn't any help and I didn't find any other helpful sources for FM24.

Help would be much appreciated!

It doesn't look possible. I loaded the Pre Game editor to see if card rules can be edited for competitions. I don't see anything regarding yellow cards rules. I'm a novice at best using the Pre Game editor. You might want to ask in the Editors Hideaway forum. If it is possible, you'd have to start a new save. 

You can change it in the editor. Open up the editor and load up the file, go into the general tab and then discipline rules. Then you can change the sequence and length of ban etc in there.

Screenshot (8).png

On 04/12/2023 at 07:02, Pune said:

Hi everyone,

I'm currently playing in Angola with a custom database and the rules are very strict. Two yellows for the first ban and a ban after every following yellow card. You can imagine my entire squad is either banned or one yellow away from being banned.

So I was wondering, is there a way to edit a competition's yellow card rules? The in-game editor wasn't any help and I didn't find any other helpful sources for FM24.

Help would be much appreciated!

You can change it in the editor. Open up the editor and load up the file, go into the general tab and then discipline rules. Then you can change the sequence and length of ban etc in there.

Screenshot (8).png

6 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

It doesn't look possible. I loaded the Pre Game editor to see if card rules can be edited for competitions. I don't see anything regarding yellow cards rules. I'm a novice at best using the Pre Game editor. You might want to ask in the Editors Hideaway forum. If it is possible, you'd have to start a new save. 

You can change it in the editor. Open up the editor and load up the file, go into the general tab and then discipline rules. Then you can change the sequence and length of ban etc in there.