Tiki Taka preset style

The presets are not designed to be finished tactics.  They’re just starting points for us to change (or not) as we see fit.

It can also be perfectly normal for different formations playing the same style to have different instructions.  The 4231 and 433 as you mention have players positioned differently so different instructions around LoE and pressing could be useful there.

Edited by herne79

3 hours ago, herne79 said:

The presets are not designed to be finished tactics.  They’re just starting points for us to change (or not) as we see fit.

It can also be perfectly normal for different formations playing the same style to have different instructions.  The 4231 and 433 as you mention have players positioned differently so different instructions around LoE and pressing could be useful there.

I agree but i think this is the first time that SI have the same tactical style name with different instructions based on formation.

4 ore fa, dzek ha scritto:

I agree, but I think this is the first time SI has the same tactical style name with different formation-based instructions.

I think so too... that's why it seemed strange to me!

Edited by Mik_Fe