Overall League Table for Competition with Sub-Divisions

oJMPx

Parent comp can have a league stage with all the teams. Make sure "create fixtures" is active and unchecked. Under "league settings" go to "matches from other stage". Check the box for "extra league games" and add an entry for each child competition with the stage specified that you're getting games from.

Since it's going across competitions, you may also have to go to each child comp and other "other stage rules" go to "take stage results into other stage" and add an entry to send results from a specific stage to the parent comp's league stage. That last step may not be necessary though, since they're already connected via parent/child comps so it might be fine

6 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Parent comp can have a league stage with all the teams. Make sure "create fixtures" is active and unchecked. Under "league settings" go to "matches from other stage". Check the box for "extra league games" and add an entry for each child competition with the stage specified that you're getting games from.

Since it's going across competitions, you may also have to go to each child comp and other "other stage rules" go to "take stage results into other stage" and add an entry to send results from a specific stage to the parent comp's league stage. That last step may not be necessary though, since they're already connected via parent/child comps so it might be fine

Thanks very much for the reply. I have done all that but getting this error

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 08.16.43.png

23 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

What is that? The parent comp league stage that's meant to have 100+ teams? You'll still have to list them all in "teams", you may be able to just put "get all teams from division", although you might have to do multiple entries of that, one for each subdivision

Yeah its the parent comp, i have said 140 teams, added a "get all teams from" then listed all 10 child comps and the editor crashes whenever i try verify

• 1 month later...
On 19/11/2023 at 16:43, oJMPx said:

This is how i've got it so far, crashes whenever i add "get teams from division" in to the parent comp

It looks like the editor crashes when the comp has >= 130 teams in one stage. I've tested the limit, when the comp has a stage with 126 teams - it works fine, when it has 132 teams - it crashes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's interesting, maybe the limit is 128? I know 256 is a number it doesn't like in a lot of areas and that's on the same sort of pattern. What about having it only set up after the other stages are done, with that "transfer standings" option? Obviously not as fun as seeing the live table and having weekly/monthly awards but can still achieve some of the same goals like wild card qualifying

Edited by themodelcitizen

Em 19/11/2023 em 15:31, oJMPx disse:

Yeah its the parent comp, i have said 140 teams, added a "get all teams from" then listed all 10 child comps and the editor crashes whenever i try verify

Can you send me your file?

I like to do some tests using my Editor mod to see if i can solve this crash.

Edited by cleiria