Late goals

As a Wolves fan, I completely understand late goals happen

However, I'm seeing two injury time goals almost every match. Again, I know that's rich after Saturday's result but it seems a tad too frequent. I'm trying everything, but conceding every match in added time. Any help would be appreciated as outside of play 7-3-1 I'm lost. I've continued my game from the BETA so I have no idea if that has an effect.

I saw someone post on Twitter over the weekend that they feel momentum is out on this version, in that when the AI scores a goal in the last 10mins they are almost guaranteed to score another straight after it. I have noticed a couple of examples in my save but have also seen plenty of instances where this isn't the case. Super frustrating wen it happens, but as a Birmingham City fan I know all too well about this happening in real life (see Ipswich game last weekend).

When i first started playing the game i thought it was all rigged when it came to the last minutes of the game.  Apparently it's your tactical setup in the last few minutes.

When your leading towards the end of the game you will notice a massive spike in the charts that clearly shows the oppositions performance.  This was the very first thing that grabbed my attention and how high they peak at the last few minutes when they are loosing.  After that I tried many different tactical options for my next game.

There are so many ways to counter this but you have to ask yourself what formation and width is the opposition using and can you punish them in return for their continuous bombardment of offence in the last few minutes. You can try the following as a starter.  But be warned you also need good player stats if your going up against popular teams otherwise don't counter and just contain the ball and burn the clock down is my advice.

1. Mentality - Very defensive/Defensive or balanced.
2. Attacking Width - Is the opposition playing very wide or very narrow and are they crossing the ball often.
3. Player instructions to press hard or not to or tackle harder.
4. Tempo - I usually go to very "Lower" setting.   Passing very shorter and width very narrow so the ball is played to my players feet cleanly.
5.  Wasting time - I max this out
6.  Be more disciplined and dribble less.
7.  Counter or Hold Shape ? I use hold shape to keep possession of the ball.
8.  Slow pace Down and Roll it out of defense.  
9.  Substitutes - i run a few of these in the dying minutes to break momentum

Obviously this all varies depending on the situation.  You better bet your bottom dollar that the AI will be "Very Attacking" with a high press to win the ball of you to get the late goals.  When you get the hang of this at times what i do is punish them for leaving open space at the back with counters but obviously  you need a good team and players for that otherwise if your a lowbie team going up Man City your probably better off containing the ball rather than counter attacking because your player stats are weaker than theres meaning your going to have more mistakes than them.

It all depends of the tactical shape of your team especially when they don't have the ball or when it's quickly transitioned over to the opposition testing your tactical stretch in quick response to defensive positioning. 

Good Luck.