[Discussion] Inbox Notification When Fixtures Re-arranged for Television

SaintsCanada

In my current FM24 Early Access save in KLeague 1, my fixtures get changed (for tv, not because of progress in a cup or pitch conditions) with no notification. In the most recent case, even my next match to play had this happen. I think there should be a notification whenever fixtures are changed for tv, particularly if it's the next match, so that we can get our training schedule right.

The reason I've marked this as discussion is to ask if what is happening to me actually a bug (if so I can submit it in the bug reports), or if this should become a finished feature request.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by SaintsCanada
Forgot to fill in subject line

Change the settings under Preferences } Match } (Processing) } (Match Scheduling options) and set them to either: Don't allow matches to be moved or Use Saturday or Wednesday matchdays.

That way it will make it easier for you as the matches will either not be moved or matches will only happen on Saturdays and Wednesdays.

There should be a notification of some sort in the form of a training schedule being rearranged if fixtures are changed, if there is not it may really be a bug.

• SaintsCanada changed the title to [Discussion] Inbox Notification When Fixtures Re-arranged for Television
11 hours ago, Enzu225 said:

Change the settings under Preferences } Match } (Processing) } (Match Scheduling options) and set them to either: Don't allow matches to be moved or Use Saturday or Wednesday matchdays.

That way it will make it easier for you as the matches will either not be moved or matches will only happen on Saturdays and Wednesdays.

There should be a notification of some sort in the form of a training schedule being rearranged if fixtures are changed, if there is not it may really be a bug.

Thank you for the suggestion, I believe allowing fixtures to be re-scheduled for television, but it being VERY apparent that it has happened is the most realistic way for this to happen.

Yes, in my case, there was no notification at all. I wonder if the method for selecting/re-arranging television fixtures varies by league, and this is a KLeague specific oversight.