Team selection feedback

Before each game, I get feedback indicating that a certain player or a small group of players are unhappy with my team selection. The message I received was, "The dressing room disagrees with today's team sheet." What factors contribute to this, and how can I prevent it from happening in the future?

One of the players is selected and playing yet he's "confused"?

image.png.c2bfe60cda57252f865472c52640f860.png

5 minutes ago, Vinnyvagus77 said:

Before each game, I get feedback indicating that a certain player or a small group of players are unhappy with my team selection. The message I received was, "The dressing room disagrees with today's team sheet." What factors contribute to this, and how can I prevent it from happening in the future?

One of the players is selected and playing yet he's "confused"?

image.png.c2bfe60cda57252f865472c52640f860.png

Yeah, I'd like access to which players have this mental negative feedback, and why. I mean, quite often they're unhappy because they don't realise you need to use your squad or rest players for a midweek game, but mostly, it's :confused:

I wish it would tell me exactly why. "Doesn't agree with the team selection" is meaningless because I need to know how and why!

Sometimes they'll say "X should have been selected" but that player is orange injured, or had agreed to be rested for that match.

Like a lot of feedback in FM it's meaningless noise best ignored.